Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat

/ Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat #11  
   / Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat
I have a 2020 Toolcat with the 72 inch SB240 snowblower and the 9.6 motor package. I bought the snowblower new in 2020 when I bought the Toolcat. Not sure how the 8.0 motor works but the 9.6 is everything I want. It blows huge drifts without problems. It works on heavy wet snow really well. I am also located in ND. Message me if you are in the Bismarck/ Mandan area and are interested in trying my snowblower. Happy to let you give it a test drive. Also, not sure if you are looking at an angle broom, but I would highly recommend it for our climate. I have the 68 inch Bobcat angle broom. I use it about 90% of the time. Rarely do I need anything else for snow removal.
Hope that helps.
Bison. Do you happen to have any video of your blower you would be willing to post? Or PM ME?

/ Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat #13  
Bison. Do you happen to have any video of your blower you would be willing to post? Or PM ME?
Yes I should have some saved on my phone. I will PM them to you when I get a chance to look for them. If I get a chance to use it again this year, I will get some more.

/ Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat

Here’s a video of ours. This is the 130cc 32x74 in 12-20in of blown in/drifted snow.

/ Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat #15  
BisonTC, I'm surprised to see that you use your broom 90% of the time. I have a small (2-man) light commercial/residential snow removal operation and have never used my broom on my toolcat. I bought the angle broom new with the Toolcat in 2021 and regret not buying the snowblower instead. I have a Western Prodigy plow on the Toolcat and rarely take it off. That is what I use 90% of the time. I'm curious what you use the broom for? I'm in NW Wisconsin and our winters, I suspect are milder than yours.

/ Bobcat snowblower SB32x74 on Toolcat #16  
Look into the Edge Tamer by R2manufacturing.com. I have a new Toolcat on order and that will be one of the first things I put on, to avoid pitching rocks from my gravel driveway and pad.

I put EdgeTamer's on my Toolcat's blower for exactly this purpose (a QuickAttach 2420 63" blower).

They work great in light/fluffy snow. They work less great in wet, heavy snow.
Details in these posts about my experience with them: