Comparison Bobcat CT 230 vs. CT235

/ Bobcat CT 230 vs. CT235 #11  
I think people have to be realistic and that is where some bad press comes from.

The guy buys a 20HP tractor and expects to bull doze a 10 mile road in one day and fly to the moon. Then when he finds out he needs a bigger machine he bad mouths his tractor.

I own a CT230, it does everything I want. Does it dig a water dugout in a day...no. Will it...yes...in a month.

When I purchased my CT230 the incentives only applied to that machine and there was a significant $$$ difference to the CT235. Would a $750 difference would have made me get a CT235...yes.

I think people need to be realistic and realize that HP equates to faster work but on the other hand speed costs money. Everyone needs to find that balance of money vs time.

Remember that back in the early years a farmer would kill for a small tractor vs the horse drawn equipment.

Slow down and smell life. Not everything is a race.

Just my two bits.

/ Bobcat CT 230 vs. CT235 #12  
I have a CT 225 with claimed 19.5 pto hp. There are times I wish the engine was a little weaker, it has spun the tires on occasion. (this is just for your NEVER post lilranch). Now you have to say you've never seen a "serious" post where someone wanted less horsepower. In my near 50 years on tractors, I've never once thought "I wish this engine has a little less snort in it". :)

ok, so there is 1 person who has said it, wow, I am now impressed!

:laughing: