Bobcat 325G Keyed Controller Issue or not???

/ Bobcat 325G Keyed Controller Issue or not??? #1  

madtabula

Tractor
Farmtrac DTC 360 Bobcat 325G
controller.JPG

Hi everyone. I have a 2007 Bobcat 325g. It was a rental in a previous life and has the keyed controller. I have an issue that seems to be increasing in severity with time. When I turn the key to the first position to "spin" up the gauges and warm the glow plugs I get a flicker of lights from the instrument gauge and then nothing. This may be 10 minutes or 10 hours and the gauges then spin up (dial indicators move all the way right then back to where they should indicate). This allows the engine to start. It is not a battery issue because its new and it will try to turn over but as you know it will not fully turn over and run unless the gauges are spun up.

I have checked ALL fuses in the fuse box enclosing. I have checked all relays for proper working order with a meter for resistance and 12v.

Also this machine had a piece of tape over the RPM/hours LCD screen. The rental place had put a analog hours meter in. I took the tape off and the LCD screen is not functioning correctly... very hard to read but I think it was always messed up.

A Keyed controller is expensive so I want to make sure its not something else. Could it be the ignition switch?

Appreciate any help

/ Bobcat 325G Keyed Controller Issue or not??? #2  
Hey mate. Did you ever find the problem. Sounds very similar to issue I’m having with my 430
Thanks. Greg.