bobcat 325 excavator drive/swing problem

/ bobcat 325 excavator drive/swing problem #1  

ROUSTABOUT

Elite Member
Tractor
Pettibone, Ford, Massey Ferguson, International, JD, David Bradley, home mades
Hello, I have a 325 excavator and was working fine then, the left track doesn't pull, I can still drive it to move it by driving and steering with the right side. Also, the swing will not go to the left. Swing right is fine. So, I have a chain connected from the left of blade to the bucket, just so I can move it around if I need to. Engine cranks and runs well. Digs fine, has plenty of power. I checked fuses and relays. I swapped the electromagnetic coils under driver side foot board. If anyone has run into this problem, so advice will be greatly appreciated. I have read a lot on the forums and have learned so much and gotten some good ideas too. Thanks

/ bobcat 325 excavator drive/swing problem
I figgered it out. Pulled out the swivel joint and re did it. Way down in the bottom in the center. But, that did it.

/ bobcat 325 excavator drive/swing problem #3  
I figgered it out. Pulled out the swivel joint and re did it. Way down in the bottom in the center. But, that did it.
Great you were able to tackle that. I Just bought same model just a few months ago, will be using it when weather gets better.

/ bobcat 325 excavator drive/swing problem #4  
ROUSTABOUT glad to hear also you fiquered it out and repaired it . Just wondering ??? ..... how come it took 11 years to let us know ??? 🧐