Blink camera Security System

/ Blink camera Security System
Thx guys for responses. to clarify, built the house in 89, installed an FBI hardwired system with door and window protection as well as motion detectors. Monitored by a central station. Always locked out the motions as we have two cats. replaced all the windows about five years ago and never did that thorough a job of rewiring contacts. finally, the stand by battery died. called alarm co to come out and reconnect dead circuits-their answer ..."sure $125 travel charge plus hourly rate-but your system is obsolete so we propose new system at like 1500 bucks - annual about the same.

seems like for a fraction of that cost and NO annual I could be into one of these wireless systems. And as for the motions, I'm thinking units placed in haulways at like 5' height would work-or in rooms that do not have furniture cats could climb and I'm covered.

/ Blink camera Security System #13  
I'm more concerned with stuff happening when I'm not at home. Hence the camera system with recording and e-mail alerts. I have a 9 mm for security when I'm home.

/ Blink camera Security System #14  
Always locked out the motions as we have two cats.
My home alarm system does not see my cat. but sees every thing else. The installer told me he set it up so it would not see a 50 lb dog.