Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue!

/ Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue! #41  
I would have handed them the keys to that jeep and walked away. Better yet, hooked my tractor to it and pulled it out for free and in 30 minutes.

/ Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue! #42  
Mark, please don't take this as dissing you in any way shape or form, my remarks entirely address just the claims of the tow truck company.

There are innumerable high voltage lines through residential areas, parks, school grounds etc. so for the tow truck company to claim those particular power lines presented a hazard is bullshit. Not only that, as a Journeyman Lineman I doubt any "Supervisor" working for a tow truck company would have a clue about what voltage was on the lines let alone know a thing about "how to ensure safely" around them.

That was only half the issue Mace. The other half was even bigger (good ole Yogi). The danger involved with the swamp itself. All members present on the extraction team viewed the movie "Swamp Thing" the night before causing wide spread concern.

/ Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue! #43  
That was only half the issue Mace. The other half was even bigger (good ole Yogi). The danger involved with the swamp itself. All members present on the extraction team viewed the movie "Swamp Thing" the night before causing wide spread concern.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue!
I heard that! Just thinking about all the guys that I have pulled out from under the power lines for nothing. Around here it "ant" no big thing.

Hmmm. If your location didn't say South, I ask you what color your tractor is.....maybe get you to sing us a tune....

Seriously, if Blake has a tractor, he's probably...heck, he's definitely been on TBN. I just can't figure out why he doesn't have a Wicked Grapple. Or does he? scratchin my head
Travis

Last edited:
   / Blake Shelton and his Tractor to the Rescue! #45  
Mark, please don't take this as dissing you in any way shape or form, my remarks entirely address just the claims of the tow truck company.

There are innumerable high voltage lines through residential areas, parks, school grounds etc. so for the tow truck company to claim those particular power lines presented a hazard is bullshit. Not only that, as a Journeyman Lineman I doubt any "Supervisor" working for a tow truck company would have a clue about what voltage was on the lines let alone know a thing about "how to ensure safety" around them.
Having worked for a power company myself I don't disagree at all. Someone not with a power company certainly would have no idea of safe working clearances in a given situation. "Supervision" was likely just to pad the cost of the pull.