Big tool rack

/ Big tool rack #11  
Yes a little pricey but you get what you pay for. It is well made, not flimsy and if you are not a fab guy or welder this sure does the trick as far as getting your gear to the job. Glad I bought one and the company was really a pleasure to work with. Tim answered all of my questions both email and on the phone.

/ Big tool rack #12  
You get what you pay for. I bought one of these and quite happy with it. Keeps my tools organized in the garage and simple to grab and go with everything I need. No searching, hunting or looking for things when I need to get work done. Customer service is also excellent, you can read my experiences with BTR here: BTR Customer Service

/ Big tool rack #13  
No doubt it does what it's suppose to do. Not what I said. No way am I paying more than I paid for my shop tool box that has 10x the metal and complexity.

/ Big tool rack
I echo the great service. Mine arrived short some parts and Tim had them to me in a day. I say again great product and great service . Oh by the way quality costs money and I feel I got great quality and a very useful product for the money spent

/ Big tool rack #15  
No doubt it does what it's suppose to do. Not what I said. No way am I paying more than I paid for my shop tool box that has 10x the metal and complexity.
Not sure you would want to use your toolbox as a lift platform.
Bigtoolrack%2BWinter%2BMaintenance.jpg

/ Big tool rack #20  
Do you know of any offhand that offer something closer to 1500 lbs+ capacity?
Off the top of my head, if you can find it in stock, the Northern Tool version is rated for 1500lbs. Titan Attachments has one with a steel platform rated for 3000lbs in 3 different sizes. Not sure if they are in stock either. I'm sure there are others.