Big boss at work

/ Big boss at work #61  
Guys, Gators in your lake in Florida seems like a great thread for you to start.

Good idea. Here is one.

IMG_0481.JPG

He likes to hang out on the golf course. Just minds his own business.

MoKelly

/ Big boss at work
What would happen to the rubber tracks if you ran that machine on grass, pavement, etc in the warm months? Would the tracks break, rip, split or would they just wear down quickly?
Or would they be ok like on a mini excavator?
Operating them on hard surfaces is tough on the operator and the machine. I can't recommend that. Tears up the lawn as well.

Last edited:
   / Big boss at work
More photos taken yesterday. In the top photo, the blade is at a full sweep and nearly touching the front right pod. In all these photos, the blade is angled. In the bottom photo, the machine set on top of a snow dump. The machines ability to go anywhere without getting stuck, is something we appreciate.
P1090644.jpg
P1090661.jpg
P1090640.jpg

/ Big boss at work
B Boss got its pods removed today and then loaded with tools and will be into the woods for trail work this weekend. (y)
P1100260.jpg
P1100265.jpg

/ Big boss at work #66  
Just curious, how long for the switchover?

/ Big boss at work
If I have all my ducks in a row, an hour or less. Putting them on takes longer and and having another person is helpfull. I took a bunch more photos and I'll post them somewhere later. There was thread called something like "should I get tracks for my UTV?" I was thinkig of posting them there. What does TC think?

/ Big boss at work
The boss was in the field on Saturday working on dirt for the 1st time this year. :) Pods are off so snow plowing season is done.
P1100263.jpg
P1100306.jpg