Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,941  
Re: Big Barn痴 Retirement Farm Shop

The link is coming up to $62.99 for me

That probably includes tax, and NOT the 15% coupon (which you have to select).

Image 12-7-20 at 7.11 PM.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,942  
Bought 6 pack of LED bulbs at Costco last week, $2.99. 6 pack LED flood lights $3.49.

My cheapie LED bulbs last longer than my more expensive Cree brand LEDs.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,943  

That probably includes tax, and NOT the 15% coupon (which you have to select).

View attachment 679067

Nope, not tax. Because camelcamelcamel saw the price as $62.99 too. Amazon does vary its pricing depending on a lot of stuff. Who you are and if you've viewed the product before does come into account. And prices change daily depending on demand and who the actual seller is. I've watched a Ubiquiti P2P wireless bridge change price widely from ~$123 to $159 (up and down) in the last week and a half.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,944  

Nope, not tax. Because camelcamelcamel saw the price as $62.99 too. Amazon does vary its pricing depending on a lot of stuff. Who you are and if you've viewed the product before does come into account. And prices change daily depending on demand and who the actual seller is. I've watched a Ubiquiti P2P wireless bridge change price widely from ~$123 to $159 (up and down) in the last week and a half.

Amazon often gouges buyers.
Bought 2 -16oz cans of TR-3 Resin Glaze auto polish on Oct 5th, for $9.76 per can.
Current price (now 2 months later) is $23.53 per can.
Disgusting!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,945  

Good info, I know 2 day delivery is costing more right now.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,946  

Bought 2 -16oz cans of TR-3 Resin Glaze auto polish on Oct 5th, for $9.76 per can.
Disgusting!

It's often supply and demand that drives things. And I've found over time that certain things are just always excessively expensive on Amazon. Routine things (food, cleaning/shop liquids, hardware, etc. can be totally ridiculous. Conversely, often Amazon is the lowest price around on electronics, power tools, computer accessories, etc. You just have to always shop around and make sure... never assume one place is always a great deal.

One good example of supply & demand... since mid-summer canning lids and other items are very hard to find and WAY overpriced. This is true all over the place online and at any place I've shopped locally in MN. The demand was gigantic this year due to Covid.

Rob

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,947  
I went to the dark side. Hope I'm mature enough to cope with it. Facebook......

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,948  
I went to the dark side. Hope I'm mature enough to cope with it. Facebook......

My faith in you has been shaken today!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #3,949  

Disgusting!

That sucks if you needed another two cans to shine-up yer car(s). :eek: You have my permission to shop elsewhere. ;)

I wasn't surprised to get a better price from Everlast multi-process welder after reviewing it on Amazon. Same with my American Eagle windmill bought direct from Joe Mescan.

btw, anything over $60 US those lights just aren't a good value. :D

Richard, I could look you up on fb, but James might not like my page either & I wouldn't want him to think we agree on non-tractor topics. :rolleyes:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#3,950  
Here is my only FB profile. Member since 2018 and still NO friends

IMG_1691.jpg