Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #2,891  
Very clever :thumbsup:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#2,892  
Thanks ,X!

#2,893  
As mentioned I spend a lot of time gardening. No new plantings or renovations (lately) strictly mowing and maintenance.

It seems I have JUST got caught up cleaning last years oak leaves from the shrubbery and I noticed this morning that the leaves are already turning color. WTH!

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

It was a real dumb move on my part deliberately incorporating oak trees into the initial landscape plan when I built the house 26 years ago.

Years later I have these two thoughts concerning residential landscape design.

If you desire an intense manicured look keep it manageable in size or budget for a gardener.

Consider a low maintenance approach with plants and hardscape.

Adjustments.jpg

Much as I love and enjoy working my property I sometimes question the amount of time I devote to maintenance just to keep things under control.

What the place really needs is a full time gardener.

#2,895  
NO NO NO. Pretty certain it would be CHEAPER to hire a full time gardener in the long run. We cant all luck out like you did.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #2,896  
I have a widowed neighbor. I tell her all the time that she'd be ahead to just buy it rather than drag the baggage home and have to feed it.....

#2,897  
I have a widowed neighbor. I tell her all the time that she'd be ahead to just buy it rather than drag the baggage home and have to feed it.....

I lead a pretty sheltered life but that has always been the case in my experience.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #2,898  
You don't have time for it.

With that said, we all hope a good mate comes your way when you least expect it.

Kinda like the last scene in "Castaway". :)

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #2,899  
Re: Big Barn痴 Retirement Farm Shop

5500 pounds.

I love having a forllift again, makes cleaning the underside of things much easier!
[/ATTACH]

We had a scale added to our forklift. It's not "trade certified" but very handy!

IMG_1311.JPG

Only issue is that if you keep the scale turned on, it sets off an alarm when you go over the factory capacity... :eek:

#2,900  
Re: Big Barnç—´ Retirement Farm Shop

We had a scale added to our forklift. It's not "trade certified" but very handy!

View attachment 667464

Only issue is that if you keep the scale turned on, it sets off an alarm when you go over the factory capacity... :eek:

I certainly don’t NEED a scale but it certainly would be fun to have.

Is it plumbed into the hydraulics ?