Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,811  
Rent a Zip car, run out to a HD in Jersey, get them cut and be home by supper time.

Only downside is the $15 toll to get through the Lincoln Tunnel.

(or)

"Handsaw, handsaw, handsaw" (say it 3 times fast, and it kind of sounds like a handsaw!)

(or)

"Dad, can you cut me a couple and ship them over-night?"

All good options. Last one ain't gonna happen tho.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,812  
Well, you know that pallet will need to be secured to the 4x4s, so might as well pack up a drill, some bits, a driver and sockets for the lags and ship them with the power saw. Or maybe just surprise her with a fully equipped visit.

#4,813  
I made a vertical receiver mount for my little inverter stick welder …

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,814  
Way too fancy :p... can't wait to get across the border for a visit! One of my guys who lives in Toronto has been traveling for business to US a couple times and boy what a process.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,815  
Wait - I thought you got rid of the sandblasting cabinet Terry??? That pieced looks sandblasted to me.

And very nice as always.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,816  
Nice paint job?

#4,817  
Wait - I thought you got rid of the sandblasting cabinet Terry??? That pieced looks sandblasted to me.

And very nice as always.

Nice paint job?

I did, Dave. The sandblast cabinet is gone. The process just seemed too painstakingly slow for my tastes.

OG is correct !

IMG_6536.jpg

#4,818  
Update on my daughter's Manhattan pallet project

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6537.jpg

She's had to get up at 6am (horrors!) to sand and paint on her building's rooftop patio when no one is around.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,819  
Good for her! Looks nice. I don't think my daughter has ever seen a sunrise Lol.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,820  
To me it looks like she is following in her father's footsteps. Doing what it takes to get the job done!