Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,631  
I believe Terry sets a very high standard for all things he does. An example is the showings in this thread. I also believe he sets the same standard for parenthood. For the misfortune that Holly has had in her life she is truly Blessed to have a 2n1 parent such as Terry.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,632  
She reminds me of Terri Garr

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,634  
It's one of Holly's favorite photos of her mom.
This makes me feel a WHOLE lot better.

I thought it was a picture of your daughter. Which was more than faintly disturbing...

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,635  
Saw nothing disturbing. Only saw a family paying homage to their heritage and family loyalty.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,636  
I was over at the neighboring farm last week and while chatting with my friend he noticed that the hole puncher for the strawberry plant's row cover was bent.

Negligence on someone's part obviously....

IMG_3611.jpg

Anyhow long story short I did the repair.

He was more than capable of fixing it himself but I thought for one time in his more than hectic week he might have one less thing to deal with.

He picked it up the following day and was very appreciative but truth be told I got more out of the episode than him.

After a lifetime of stressful rushed repair jobs it was actually FUN to take my time to do a repair.

Definitely a win/win day

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,637  
Your good deed for the day...but I don't see any repair. Just a busted weld on a section of square tubing??? No holding out on us Terry!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,638  
Your good deed for the day...but I don't see any repair. Just a busted weld on a section of square tubing??? No holding out on us Terry!

Ahhh. Didn’t even consider taking pics. The one I took just shows where I zip cut the vertical square tube off.

You will need to use your imagination and take my word that it was bent to sh*t and I made it straight again.

Have I ever lied to you???? LOL

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,639  
Let's take a vote!
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,640  
Back in February a good friend of mine died of Cancer. We had a graveside burial service for him two weeks ago. He wheeled with us all the time. So the funeral procession started at our farm and we drove all our rigs to the cemetary 3 miles away. John's two Sons led in his rig carrying his ashes.

John was born in 1959. I dug the hole for his ashes and covered it with a 1959 Chevy Impala hubcap. His urn sat on the hubcap during the ceremony.

None of his family wanted to witness the burial of his ashes. So our group waited until everyone else left the cemetary. My Sons and I put his ashes in the hole and covered them. Then we stood in a circle around the site and drank a Beer in John's honor.

Our group collected donations and paid for his burial costs. We also bought an etched memory stone with a pic of John in his rig. It's displayed at the campground here at the farm.

Here's a Drone pic I took when we got back to the farm. John's rig is in the Center.

Second pic is of the memory stone.

He was a true friend that will be missed by all of us.

MAX 006B.jpg

20210319_170029.jpg