Best tiller for CK2610

/ Best tiller for CK2610 #1  

Michael Johnson

Tractor
Kioti CK2610
I'm looking to buy a rototiller for my CK2610 but haven't been able to find good info on what would work well. I don't want to buy something that my tractor will struggle to pull. If you can help with weight, width, and overall performance I would be grateful.

/ Best tiller for CK2610 #2  
A 5' tiller would be a good size for that tractor. I wouldn't go larger than that. You want the tiller to at least cover the width of your tractor so you're not compressing your previous row. Weight won't be an issue if you stick to that size. Your soil will determine your speed and number of passes.

/ Best tiller for CK2610 #3  
I run a 5 footer behind a 28 hp tractor with ease, Really depends on soil conditions. A little moisture helps alot.

/ Best tiller for CK2610 #4  
I have the 5' Tarter built one from TSC on my Mahindra 1626. It's been great. I like that it has 6 tines instead of 4 and it's reversible.

I've tilled sever acres with it.

/ Best tiller for CK2610
Thank you for the replies. My tractor width on rear tires is also 63". I have a HST also and I was mainly concerned with the performance of a larger tiller. It sounds like a 60" tiller would be fine if I go slowly. Are there any tillers I should stay away from?