Oil & Fuel Best spray multipurpose lubricant

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #1  

Smokeydog

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, M59, M5030DT
Like many have a shelve full of different brands and types of spray lubricants. While spending several weeks per year on the gulf coast beach in an airstream trailer have tried many to combat corrosion. Local Ace hardware had several brands catering to marine fleets. New to me was a product called Corrosion-X. This product is expensive but absolutely works the best to lube, break corrosion, prevent corrosion, anti-seize and maintain equipment. Use on farm now with great results. Saved many fasteners I thought were too rusty. Keeps metal surfaces in the shop rust free in high humidity. From blacksmithing equipment to welding bench. They fog inside commercial and military aircraft with this stuff. Best product I have found for RV, boat, farm, hunting and shop.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #2  
I have used Corrosion-X for many years, good stuff.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #3  
I have used Corrosion-X for many years, good stuff.

Corrosion-X, and Boeshield T-9 are both very good anti-corrosion products.
But .....I actually prefer the Boeshield T-9.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #4  
Never heard of it or noticed it at the stores that I shop. My current favorite is Fluid Film

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #6  
Another vote for CorrosionX. I have been using it for 20 years.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #7  
I use Fluid Film.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #8  
I use an assortment of lubes depending on the equipment and the desired outcome. Do I need a dry lube, high temp, low temps, what metal, plastic, lubricity vs penetration, protection against elements, and how gummy can the lube be? I like having options!:2cents:

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #9  
I think pretty much anything works. It's when you use nothing, that you have a problem. People have trouble getting out unlubricated fasteners, then go all overboard with NEVER SEIZE. A little dab of any old grease would have prevented the problem.

/ Best spray multipurpose lubricant #10  
Corrosion-X, and Boeshield T-9 are both very good anti-corrosion products.
But .....I actually prefer the Boeshield T-9.

Where are your buying your Boeshield?