Best grapple for an L48?

/ Best grapple for an L48? #41  
Hey EA Family Guy.... I have one improvement suggestion.... what would be very cool is a backplate on the lower half of the grapple. I have seen this on several other brands. I now see where that could be very handy in keeping out of trouble when pushing brush. It would obviously add weight and cost, but it would be most helpful, a feature I would pay for.

@EverythingAttachments
Ted isn't a fan of adding weight or lowering visibility. Expanded metal is something guys suggest, but that can be a magnet for small rubbish getting stuck. My favorite enhancement is to add expanded metal to the tractor's grille guard. There are also some guys who are selling bolt on grille protection.
Travis

/ Best grapple for an L48?
I will continue to keep you informed with the situation, and let you know where you are on the list. Unfortunately, the steel industry hasn't been very cooperative, and the shortages have delayed our estimates by several weeks.
We do not like it any better than you do, but I can assure you that we're doing all we can to get those out as soon as possible.

I talked about what's going on, early in this vid..

Sorry for the delay, fam.
Travis
Being in the construction biz, I feel for you. We are scrounging for all sorts of components, PVC pipe is one of them, electrical, etc.

/ Best grapple for an L48?
Ted isn't a fan of adding weight or lowering visibility. Expanded metal is something guys suggest, but that can be a magnet for small rubbish getting stuck. My favorite enhancement is to add expanded metal to the tractor's grille guard. There are also some guys who are selling bolt on grille protection.
Travis
Let Ted know I am only talking about a 12" piece at the bottom of the rear. Something that would follow the contour of the grapple to "turn things up", but I agree, it could contain corrosive dirt.