Best front tire for loader work?

/ Best front tire for loader work? #11  
Likely less than any new tractor tire.
Yes, and I think his are 16 inch. We have an old 1900 and it is 16. All them size skid steer tires are 16.5". Unless his are too, making rims work would be more trouble if you had to pay to adapt them. I've recently seen boys buy a skidder just to swap tires with theirs and sell the one they just bought. When tires are 5,000 each, you see them things happen.

/ Best front tire for loader work? #12  
I just took two 7x16 R-1 tires off my tractor that are in much better shape than these. If you lived near me I would give them to you.

/ Best front tire for loader work? #13  
I do not believe R4 were an option for most of these Shibaura Fords. I agree with a 8 ply, R1. I like BKT and Firestone tractor tires.

/ Best front tire for loader work? #15  
Also a good counterweight will take a lot of the load off the front tires and axle

/ Best front tire for loader work? #16  
I will have to check tomorrow but I believe these are 7.00-16 R4s on the front of my 1710. I have replaced them once but more because of dry rot than wear out. I have been warned to watch tire size mismatch for driveline bind but the rear are 13.6 x 16.1 diamond tread and neither have enough traction to worry worry about. But as you can see it does carry loads. The log on the back is a 30" x 22' cherry although it had been standing dead for about 2 years before this photo. I will try to check tomorrow and verify the size of the fronts.
1710 with log.jpg

/ Best front tire for loader work?
They are a 6 ply.