Belarus 420A Problem with clutch

/ Belarus 420A Problem with clutch #1  

azor_gen

Tractor
Belarus 420A
Hello!

I am new to this forum!

I recently purchase a tractor that came with the house I bought.

I do lack knowledge how to operate a tractor properly.

My problem is when I press the clutch when in gear the tractor goes foward or backward. The tractor is moving on its own and when i go to release it the tractor stop moving. Engine is rolling full throttle.

I press the gas pedal it is forcing the engine but it does not move. But when i press the clutch again it move but if i press the gas pedal it does make it go faster but it does not want to give move power.

Maybe I touch something I do not have to?

I am a bit confused on how to operate that Belarus tractor. Owner told me he changed the clutch recently as well.

Thank you for helping me!

/ Belarus 420A Problem with clutch #2  
Are the gears grinding when you try to shift into gear? Sounds like the clutch isn't adjusted correctly, although I'm not sure why it would stop moving when you release the clutch in gear.
Either find a mechanic to check it out, or get a service manual and start by adjusting the clutch.

/ Belarus 420A Problem with clutch
I did not hear any grinding.

/ Belarus 420A Problem with clutch #4  
as above poster mentioned, look for clutch adjustment. no experience w/Belarus, but have read clutch failure is notorious for that make tractor. others can explain clutch replacement involving splitting the tractor. all the best, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the input!

I will look in the manual on how to adjust the clutch.

Hopefully nothing too serious to fix.

/ Belarus 420A Problem with clutch #6  
Here is u tube video of a Belarus 420A

Yes I saw this one! It helped me a bit to understand how to operate.