BCS 770 Hydro

/ BCS 770 Hydro #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
I came across a BCS 770, a hydro unit that can run attachments in the front and rear pto

bcs 77 - Google Search

/ BCS 770 Hydro
No word on this guys. BCS now makes a small hydro mower (front PTO only) in Europe. So now there are 3 hydrostatic models. It would be a real game changer for me. Hope I don't have to wait forever.

/ BCS 770 Hydro #3  
Yes, so 770 model is 2 wheel tractor (front and rear mount) and hydrostatic. Pretty nice. Last I checked BCS America won't bring this into USA until late 2020 or maybe even 2021. I will keep nagging them...not sure it helps though. But, not that much longer of a wait. I am looking forward to testing it. This model will be much easier for us to sell (I think) compared to the 660 hydrostatic which is front mount only.

/ BCS 770 Hydro #4  
I guess I’m confused...is the ability to run PTO attachments on the front and back of this 770 enabled by the reversible handlebars, a feature on almost all the BCS tractors other than the 600 forward direction only mower series? The hydrostatic transmission reportedly provides smoother shifting, but there does not appear to be a second PTO. Here is a Italian youtube video with animations that show the hydrostatic transmissions function

/ BCS 770 Hydro #5  
I guess I知 confused...is the ability to run PTO attachments on the front and back of this 770 enabled by the reversible handlebars, a feature on almost all the BCS tractors other than the 600 forward direction only mower series? The hydrostatic transmission reportedly provides smoother shifting, but there does not appear to be a second PTO. Here is a Italian youtube video with animations that show the hydrostatic transmissions function

Yes, front and rear mount. Think of 740 model with hydrostatic transmission.

/ BCS 770 Hydro #6  
Rickyd79, I think we may be talking past each other or perhaps I misunderstand. My point is the 770 HY appears from photos and videos to function exactly like my 853, i.e. it has an engine on one end and all powered attachments connect to a single PTO at the end opposite the engine. Handlebars reverse to allow push type powered attachments (mowers mostly) and drag type, (tillers, power harrow, rotary plow, etc) so the PTO changes from front to back depending on the position of the handlebars. You seem to indicate there is a second PTO at the end where the engine is located?

/ BCS 770 Hydro #7  
Rickyd79, I think we may be talking past each other or perhaps I misunderstand. My point is the 770 HY appears from photos and videos to function exactly like my 853, i.e. it has an engine on one end and all powered attachments connect to a single PTO at the end opposite the engine. Handlebars reverse to allow push type powered attachments (mowers mostly) and drag type, (tillers, power harrow, rotary plow, etc) so the PTO changes from front to back depending on the position of the handlebars. You seem to indicate there is a second PTO at the end where the engine is located?

Yes there is some confusion on your part...the part you are confused on is probably (front and rear mount). That does not mean there are 2 PTO shafts. It simply means the tractor runs front and rear mount implements.

/ BCS 770 Hydro #8  
Yes, so 770 model is 2 wheel tractor (front and rear mount) and hydrostatic. Pretty nice. Last I checked BCS America won't bring this into USA until late 2020 or maybe even 2021. I will keep nagging them...not sure it helps though. But, not that much longer of a wait. I am looking forward to testing it. This model will be much easier for us to sell (I think) compared to the 660 hydrostatic which is front mount only.

Sometimes thing happen quicker than expected, 770 (PS) Hydrostatic Model scheduled to arrive in USA within a month. Pretty cool. But since it costs (Retail $6,575) which is $1,500 more than 749, I don't expect we will sell too many of them. For the right application maybe...

/ BCS 770 Hydro
The BCS 770 made the BCS website. I noticed it yesterday. I really wish they had a video up already of how the two speed hydro works. There seems to be 都tops on the hydro lever. I wonder what that痴 for. I would like to see it in action up close, and not in Russian like the many of the YouTube videos.

/ BCS 770 Hydro #10  
That looks like a very interesting tractor! It's hard to beat hydrostatic drive for performance, but I wonder about longevity and potential issues. I'm not sure how crazy I would be about having both the power safe clutch and a hydrostatic transmission to maintain although the clutch shows as a wet clutch design which should help considerably to prevent heat related issues. Really not much information available on these and not listed at Earth Tools yet. Not going to sell my old 735 just yet;)