Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,041  
Why be so self-centered? Why do you claim the world's going to come to the end when you and I die? We have to start thinking beyond our longevity and try to . ICE technology is not Evil but is just becoming too expensive going forward when EVS can be built with robotic labor and recycled. I'm at Walmart and if you go there sometime you will realize we are going to throw away society for financial reasons
Just how I am wired Gale.

Buying an EV is way down the list of things I believe need doing to make the world a better place. But I would get banned for my thoughts/opinions so will remain silent.

You think we will "throw away society for financial reasons." yet think EVs will "leave the world a better place for those that follow us."

I do not care that much about the world 30 years from now. I used to worry, but realize the old song, "Que Sera, Sera", is reality. My challenge is to deal with reality, not go tilting at windmills like Don Quixote.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,042  
Why be so self-centered? Why do you claim the world's going to come to the end when you and I die? We have to start thinking beyond our longevity and try to leave the world a better place for those that follow us. ICE technology is not Evil but is just becoming too expensie going forward when EVS can be built with robotic labor and recycled. I'm at Walmart and if you go there sometime you will realize we are going to throw away society for financial reasons.
It is absolutely hilarious that you think the Elon Musk world he envisions, is better for society ! Your gullibility is mind blowing. Sadly a few too many are as gullible as you. Hopefully voters can change that somewhat in countries around the world.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,043  
We each create and live in our own reality. I do not live in your reality. You do not live in my reality for the most part perhaps. If I lived in your reality, I don't think I would own two EVS and have access to FSD. Most of the stuff that Tesla does is not ideal. The universe does not withhold any secrets from anyone seeking to know them. He does not let other people do his thinking for him and that is the reason that the universe shares so much information with him perhaps? Elon is not fearful of the future because with the help of the universe he's creating the future and that's what makes him unique and that's why most of the world is in awe of his ability to keep on keeping on when everybody says he can't do what he's doing. Many people who are not in control of their own future will find negative remarks to say about those who do drive their own destination with the help of the universe.
We each create and live in our own reality. I do not live in your reality. You do not live in my reality for the most part perhaps.
That's probably true...except this guy thinks he's Napoleon.
2024_03_31_23.30.50.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,045  
Yes it is. No it isn’t.

PICK A SIDE AND REITERATE!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,046  
Increases in negative equity and their role in new car sales. I could see this hurting non subsidized cars, and benefitting subsidized autos. Rolling negative equity into a car that is discounted with tax payer money would help make it a wash. The playing field is not level. Government subsidies are hurting the UAW members supporting this agenda.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,047  
Increases in negative equity and their role in new car sales. I could see this hurting non subsidized cars, and benefitting subsidized autos. Rolling negative equity into a car that is discounted with tax payer money would help make it a wash. The playing field is not level. Government subsidies are hurting the UAW members supporting this agenda.

It will hurt all new cars sales equally IMO. A new car buyer may opt for a cheaper option or just keep their old car. If a buyer wasn't looking at EVs prior to finding out they were upside down I don't think that would push them in that direction.

When my wife was T-boned and her car was totaled we overpaid for a 3 year old vehicle by almost 10K. Thankfully we had cash and are not upside down on a car loan. My advice is to save for a new car purchase rather than borrow or better yet, buy slightly used and save some depreciation.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,048  
It will hurt all new cars sales equally IMO. A new car buyer may opt for a cheaper option or just keep their old car. If a buyer wasn't looking at EVs prior to finding out they were upside down I don't think that would push them in that direction.

When my wife was T-boned and her car was totaled we overpaid for a 3 year old vehicle by almost 10K. Thankfully we had cash and are not upside down on a car loan. My advice is to save for a new car purchase rather than borrow or better yet, buy slightly used and save some depreciation.
Same. We only pay cash for cars, and let someone else take the first few years of depreciation for us. Which is why we can pay cash for cars 😂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,049  

Was this during the Covid years? It seems you would have been better off buying new if the interest rate wasn't crazy.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,050  
It is absolutely hilarious that you think the Elon Musk world he envisions, is better for society ! Your gullibility is mind blowing. Sadly a few too many are as gullible as you. Hopefully voters can change that somewhat in countries around the world.
I see a brighter future for the yet to come generations perhaps than your past programming currently permits. Our past mind conditioning doesn't have to define our future. Reprogramming our future is easier today than in the past. I am thankful for what others like the guy below are doing for my children and country.