Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,521  
Kink in the works. When I paid off the loan on the Tesla 4 years ago I never noticed the state didn't mail a title. State says they never received a release of lien. Credit union is now sending another direct to me. Then I apply for title. And only after receipt of title can I sell the car.

So now I have to retrieve the car. Friday the SC messaged, "is worse now, won't drive."

After calling a couple tow/haul shops $536 was the lowest. Then thought to ask friends. Sometime early next week a friend with a repair/tow business and flatbed tow truck and I will retrieve the car.

Carvana has revised their bid for a fully functioning car to $13,700. Tesla offers $12,600 minus $7447 repair somehow net $4500 toward trade. Another place offered more but subject to renegotiation several weeks hence when I finally have the title in hand.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,522  
Most seem to be come on values with fine print...

At least my finding but not through online venues.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,523  
I fixed part of your post to be more accurate......lets be honest nothing good has come out of their perspective. It is however a warning of how to do things wrong and other states and provinces here could learn how not to do things.
I think there was a day when Cailfornia had good ideas that the country could adopt, but times have changed.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,524  
No shortage of far reaching bills signed by California Governor on just about every aspect of vehicles from battery to self driving, etc.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,525  
Has nothing to do with the fact that severe polar bear hunting restrictions were adopted across the entire world in the 70s. Nothing at all.... :rolleyes:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,528  
Has nothing to do with the fact that severe polar bear hunting restrictions were adopted across the entire world in the 70s. Nothing at all.... :rolleyes:

The difference between you and me is I actually have seen polar bears in the wild ( in Moosonee) and the locals there have seen the increase and simple adaptations animals make to survive. Now arrogant mankind just needs to realize it can't stop global warm impacts caused by numerous factors in past and present and instead focus on adaptation , eg as treeline moves north in Canada, more trees and greenery will be outcome etc etc, build homes away from flood plains etc etc, INSTEAD of the left social world order manipulation being imposed on first world countries , while countries like China absorbs our economy and buys up mines and steals patents at our children's expense.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,529  
The difference between you and me is I actually have seen polar bears in the wild ( in Moosonee) and the locals there have seen the increase and simple adaptations animals make to survive. Now arrogant mankind just needs to realize it can't stop global warm impacts caused by numerous factors in past and present and instead focus on adaptation , eg as treeline moves north in Canada, more trees and greenery will be outcome etc etc, build homes away from flood plains etc etc, INSTEAD of the left social world order manipulation being imposed on first world countries , while countries like China absorbs our economy and buys up mines and steals patents at our children's expense.
What does that have to do with the real reason polar bear populations have rebounded AFTER severe hunting restrictions were applied?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #11,530  
This would be the 3rd drive unit, 2nd replacement. Original was replaced just short of 8 years. This one is 1 year 10 months.
Yep, that was stated previously. But unlike the prior, which carried no warranty beyond the period of the vehicle warranty, you had stated the next unit would be independently warranted for 4 years. That was the only reason I would go for the replacement, as it buys time for negotiating a sale and/or trade, and makes the whole process easier.