Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,611  
Apparently the Tesla take a dim view of being on your phone and wandering into the other lane.
In this state getting caught on a cell phone while driving is a chargeable moving violation and can lead to other, more serious violations. In reality with hands free Bluetooth in cars today, there is no need to have one in your hand in the first place.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,612  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,615  
Come down to the Studebaker national museum in South Bend. Very nice museum.
That's a stop I'd like to make someday. Always thought I wanted a 51 Packard just because of my age and but one of the study bikers I would be a very nice too I like the the 55s and up. On the other hand I might just call it quits on antiques since already got four tractors.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,616  
For a while as a kid we had three Packards, a '47,'51&'52. Super nice cars. Then (from memory) Studebaker bought them in about 1956...then Packard went South.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,618  
I had one of these ... (sold it for $400)

1657412681159.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,619  
I had one of these .... (brother sold it for $75 when I was in Basic Training)

1657413011529.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,620  
Who's fault is that? Why was it less than half the price it is now? Who do we blame...pick one:...Corporate greed!...Russia!...supply & demand!...lack of refineries!...Mom & Pop stores overcharging...etc.
You have a short memory. Lockdowns. Flights canceled. Nobody going anywhere. Demand collapsed, so supply got cheaper. Now people are tired of being cooped up, and are hitting the road by the tens of millions. Demand is booming. Supply got more expensive.