Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,842  
As an A&P, trust me, this is drag coefficient, and much smoother ride than my Sister's model S.
Beautiful from any angle.
This? https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/is-it-me-or-is-the-model-y-really-ugly.192304/
I always imaged a Newt's head, but still, ugly from any angle.
There are uglier cars for sure, but....yuck. :)

Engineering explained video

Why when towing Long distance heavy a Less aerodynamic EV Truck is more efficient towing most trailers.

In the comparison the Chevy EV truck is more tuned for towing than the Cybertruck. Also with an over 200KWH battery the range is almost in the usable category, but still nowhere near an HD diesel.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,843  
Gale is always taking about the ICE downward spiral so I was surprised to see the same terminology used with an EV.

"China's booming EV market heading towards a downward spiral (WION)"

More about Tesla's sales decline in China as Chinese ICE sales death spiral accelerates meaning sale of new ICE vehicles will become less than 50% of new car sales perhaps later this year but the dumping of ICE inventory may hurt EV sales in the short run.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,844  
A new Bloo.mberg study on ICE versus EV
edit; life cycle emissions

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,845  
I was under the impression no one here bought an EV for pollution reasons, it was for the high tech, speed, to impress (?)...CO2 emissions last on list.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,846  
I was under the impression no one here bought an EV for pollution reasons, it was for the high tech, speed, to impress (?)...CO2 emissions last on list.
I think that is often the case. I wanted an EV for all the technical reasons but bottom line is being able to gas up in my driveway without using gas while saving cash and not supporting dictators.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,847  
I think that is often the case. I wanted an EV for all the technical reasons but bottom line is being able to gas up in my driveway without using gas while saving cash and not supporting dictators.
You do realize that we are the largest oil producer in the world...but Bidet can screw up a wet dream.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,848  
You do realize that we are the largest oil producer in the world...but Bidet can screw up a wet dream.
Do you realize this is an EV thread and that neither part of your comment is applicable to this thread?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,849  
Do you realize this is an EV thread and that neither part of your comment is applicable to this thread?
Buying gas does not support dictators. Are you having another bad day Gale?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,850  
Is CO2 a pollutant? It’s what all animals including humans exhale in our breath to live. It’s what plants require to grow. Plant life flourishes under high CO2, and warm temperatures.
What’s the real endgame going on here?