• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #41  
There are several that I have put on ignore because of their propensity to post deliberately inflammatory posts, seemingly to get a thread shut down after they have failed to make a plausible argument to support their position on a topic.

I never even see their posts or even know that they post except when others reply to them. When that happens the thread usually goes off the rails and soon gets locked. I don't understand why anyone would stoke the ego of these morons. They live for the attention that they get, like a petulant child for whom "any attention is good attention". Much better to ignore them in hopes they simply go away.

View attachment 848877
Couldn't have said it better

/ Banning a member #42  
I think bans should be more public. Like executions, give them a date and let them know and everybody else on the site know they're being banned on this day.

Kind of like when I got taken out into the hallway and whacked for not doing homework. All the other kids could hear from inside. One day the paddle broke and went clanking out onto the gym floor. Should have saw and look on the kids faces when I walk back in. 🤣

/ Banning a member #43  
I think bans should be more public. Like executions, give them a date and let them know and everybody else on the site know they're being banned on this day.

Kind of like when I got taken out into the hallway and whacked for not doing homework. All the other kids could hear from inside. One day the paddle broke and went clanking out onto the gym floor. Should have saw and look on the kids faces when I walk back in. 🤣
Are you what’s known as a “hard azz”?

/ Banning a member #45  
I guess I'm not 100% sure who we are talking about. But I think it's the guy who's always putting links into threads and keeping conversations Political and ignorant. Ignored him months ago.

Has 6 tires

/ Banning a member
I guess I'm not 100% sure who we are talking about. But I think it's the guy who's always putting links into threads and keeping conversations Political and ignorant. Ignored him months ago.

Has 6 tires
That’s the one I’m thinking.

/ Banning a member #48  

Ive had been quietly following this thread but now you’ve triggered a morbid curiosity of mine.
Since we couldn’t literally execute them, or is shouldn’t the correct term.
Then I assume we use their avatar as a proxy for the virtual execution.
Maybe a hanging, firing squad or electric chair. Just think of the special effects that could be added.
Would a few last words be allowed?
Maybe taps could be played softly following the execution.
All right my wife says its time for me to go back on my meds so I’ll quit for now.

/ Banning a member #49  
Ive had been quietly following this thread but now you’ve triggered a morbid curiosity of mine.
Since we couldn’t literally execute them, or is shouldn’t the correct term.
Then I assume we use their avatar as a proxy for the virtual execution.
Maybe a hanging, firing squad or electric chair. Just think of the special effects that could be added.
Would a few last words be allowed?
Maybe taps could be played softly following the execution.
All right my wife says its time for me to go back on my meds so I’ll quit for now.
Wait…. I liked your post. But……..

What ifn it’s me that is elected?!?!?😝

Status
Not open for further replies.