Banking… how things have changed

/ Banking… how things have changed #171  
Yea well... you just made their red flag list..... :ROFLMAO:
Owning many firearms and holding a FFL license as well as a concealed carry permit, I'm sure I'm on a lot of lists. I'd love to wear my ***** 'no BS' bs hat all the time but the current situation here in this supposedly free country that isn't free, has eliminated that for the most part but I will buy a couple Dan Bongino tee's when he gets them printed up and all the proceeds (except the cost to make them) go to worthwhile charity and that don't mean libreal ones either.

/ Banking… how things have changed #172  
once a year we bring a jar of change in to get cash
Wow!! A bank that still accepts loose change (and presumably has a coin sorting machine)? :eek:
Must be nice. It's been decades since I've seen one of those. I just use the Coinstar machine at Shaw's. If you want your money in cash they take something like 8%, but if you take it as a gift card you get it all. I just go with Amazon...figure I'll use it sooner or later anyway.

/ Banking… how things have changed #173  
Wow!! A bank that still accepts loose change (and presumably has a coin sorting machine)? :eek:
Must be nice. It's been decades since I've seen one of those. I just use the Coinstar machine at Shaw's. If you want your money in cash they take something like 8%, but if you take it as a gift card you get it all. I just go with Amazon...figure I'll use it sooner or later anyway.
My credit union has a free coin counter. It ejects a slip and the teller gives you the full cash value of the coins. Nothing is deducted.

/ Banking… how things have changed #174  
I've had the same credit union account since I was 12 y/o. It's got its good sides and bad. They don't do a lot of the convenience stuff, and all; but at the same time, you can swing by and talk to a loan person, face to face. They used to have a branch office just 8-12 miles away, but that location closed, and now the closest office is 35 minutes away.

/ Banking… how things have changed #175  
I roll my own change and about every three months I deposit it into my savings. It's always around $125.

/ Banking… how things have changed #176  
my credit union had same free coin counter as yours. make rolling them a thing of the past. its no charge for customers.

/ Banking… how things have changed #178  
I roll my own change and about every three months I deposit it into my savings. It's always around $125.
Doesn’t the bank have to open it up and count it to make sure it’s not washers or something else? Seems kind of a waste to roll it if they have to open it. Luckily my bank just lets me bring in a jar and they dump it in the counter.

/ Banking… how things have changed #180  
Doesn’t the bank have to open it up and count it to make sure it’s not washers or something else? Seems kind of a waste to roll it if they have to open it. Luckily my bank just lets me bring in a jar and they dump it in the counter.
They might run it through their machine but have told me that it has to be rolled.