Bad boy tractors any experience

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #13  
New member and Bad Boy 4035H owner here, like others have said it's essentially a 3515H Branson in orange paint. So far I'm loving it, I've had it about a month now and coming up on the 50 hr. service mark. Opted for the Bad Boy as I've got a dealer within 45 minutes of me, nearest branson dealer is almost 2 hrs. away. Only complaint so far is some of the smaller black powder-coated panels have started to rust and blister on the edges, otherwise I'm well pleased with the build quality and robust design on this machine.
Looks like you pup is about to fertilize your trailer tire...

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #14  
I'm glad Kubota isn't rebranded anything. These smaller units today are reminding me of mouthwash. Same units, different badging and paint.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #15  
I'm glad Kubota isn't rebranded anything. These smaller units today are reminding me of mouthwash. Same units, different badging and paint.
Like most front runners, Kubota is resting on its laurels while other brands keep making improvements and putting on better features. They need someone to keep them sharp or they will be the next Pontiac.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #16  
Like most front runners, Kubota is resting on its laurels while other brands keep making improvements and putting on better features. They need someone to keep them sharp or they will be the next Pontiac.
I tend to disagree but then I don't have sub compact units. I bet Kubota is around long after others have vanished.

Like I've said in the past, you can only slice the pie so small and the lesser ones go by the wayside. Kubota is extremely solid. I see that Bad Boy cannot even come close to Kubota on financing. I just looked.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #17  
Does anyone have any inputs or experience with bad boy tractors?
Never actually operated a Bad Boy mower but have always liked them, they seem to be well designed and easy to work on. Hopefully the Bad Boy tractors are like that, I’ve never seen a Bad Boy tractor in real life.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #18  
I tend to disagree but then I don't have sub compact units. I bet Kubota is around long after others have vanished.

Like I've said in the past, you can only slice the pie so small and the lesser ones go by the wayside. Kubota is extremely solid. I see that Bad Boy cannot even come close to Kubota on financing. I just looked.
Can't argue Kubota's market position, but I'm old enough to remember when they were also considered a minor player compared to the major US manufactuers' tractors. What you don't see with the Kubota financing is the Kubota "insurance" charge that they require to receive their 0% financing. I priced out a Kubota but backed out when the 0% came with a surcharge of around $6k on top of their finance pricing. When I purchased my 4035H, Bad Boy was offering was 0% for 60 months or 0.99% on 72 & 84 months through Sheffield Finance, with no insurance requirement. I'm not concerned with Bad Boy's longetivity, as previously stated it's a Branson tractor with the exception of the orange paint, parts interchangablity is 100%. What I do see as advantageous for both BB and Kukje is the brand recognition and dealer network that comes with the BB name, they've had a top notch marketing campaign. It's a 7 year deal but hopefully will be beneficial enough to both parties to the point that BB expands their offering to include the larger tractors.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #19  
What you don't see with the Kubota financing is the Kubota "insurance" charge that they require to receive their 0%
Interesting and not totally true comment. I financed at 0 percent through Kubota Credit, the outstanding balance on my new Kubota baler at my dealer's suggestion and all I was required to do was file the customary UCC form with Michigan and provide Kubota a copy of the dec sheet listing the bailer as insured. I insure all the farm equipment as well as the farm and my rentals with one company so that was no big deal. I was never required to purchase Kubota Insurance. Never even came up. Same way with the new side by side my wife purchased last year with nothing down at 0 percent. Kubota insurance never came up in any of it.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #20  
Interesting and not totally true comment. I financed at 0 percent through Kubota Credit, the outstanding balance on my new Kubota baler at my dealer's suggestion and all I was required to do was file the customary UCC form with Michigan and provide Kubota a copy of the dec sheet listing the bailer as insured. I insure all the farm equipment as well as the farm and my rentals with one company so that was no big deal. I was never required to purchase Kubota Insurance. Never even came up. Same way with the new side by side my wife purchased last year with nothing down at 0 percent. Kubota insurance never came up in any of it.
You must have a lot better relationship with your dealer than I do, all I can relate to is what I was quoted when considering the L3560HST I looked at. Here's the proof.
20220728_195550.jpg