Bad boy tractors any experience

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #1  

USMC2145

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1431
Does anyone have any inputs or experience with bad boy tractors?

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #2  
Does anyone have any inputs or experience with bad boy tractors?

The Bad Boy tractors are made by Kukje Machinery Co., LTD., headquartered in Korea, recently signed a contract to supply tractors to Bad Boy Inc. of Batesville, Ark. Through the OEM contract, the company will supply tractors in the 22-35 horsepower range over the next 7 years.

“Farm Equipment is gathering additional details and will share updates.”

Kukje also makes the Kioti Tractors.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #4  
The Bad Boy tractors are made by Kukje Machinery Co., LTD., headquartered in Korea, recently signed a contract to supply tractors to Bad Boy Inc. of Batesville, Ark. Through the OEM contract, the company will supply tractors in the 22-35 horsepower range over the next 7 years.

“Farm Equipment is gathering additional details and will share updates.”

Kukje also makes the Kioti Tractors.

Kukje is a wholly owned subsidiary of TYM. They have Branson and TYM brands in the US. They also make Bad Boy (essentially rebranded Branson), RK (essentially rebranded TYM) and select units for other brands, like Mahindra and Zetor.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #5  
New member and Bad Boy 4035H owner here, like others have said it's essentially a 3515H Branson in orange paint. So far I'm loving it, I've had it about a month now and coming up on the 50 hr. service mark. Opted for the Bad Boy as I've got a dealer within 45 minutes of me, nearest branson dealer is almost 2 hrs. away. Only complaint so far is some of the smaller black powder-coated panels have started to rust and blister on the edges, otherwise I'm well pleased with the build quality and robust design on this machine.

Attachments

• 20220708_115459 (2).jpg
    20220708_115459 (2).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 270
   / Bad boy tractors any experience #6  
I'll really like the darker orange, like the old Case sunset; that's a handsome tractor.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #8  
And reliable mechanical injected Kukje diesel engines.
That was a big part of my decision, along with the weight, hydraulic and weight capacities on the 3pt and FEL. I'm still deciding if I'm going to leave the large black graphic on the hood.