Bad Boy Land Grader

/ Bad Boy Land Grader #1  

Chewwy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240, MF 265
Anyone with experience with Bad Boy Equipment?

I am looking purchasing their 5 ft land grader.

Last edited:
   / Bad Boy Land Grader #2  
Never seen one of their land graders but if I was buying a new zero turn mower I would definitely consider Bad Boy, they seem like very nice mowers and seem like they might be easier to work on than some of the other brands

/ Bad Boy Land Grader #3  
Just went and looked at an add for them. They appear to be a box blade without the center riser, over the cutting edge, not sure if they have double edged cutting blades. That means it can’t carry much material forward, which is important if you’re trying to level things out. I would look for a Box blade instead, if you want to actually level and profile driveways, parking, and lay down areas.

/ Bad Boy Land Grader #4  
I was surprised to see a Bad Boy commercial on tv during the Super Bowl yesterday.

here is a site that shows some of the tractor implements

Last edited:
   / Bad Boy Land Grader
Just went and looked at an add for them. They appear to be a box blade without the center riser, over the cutting edge, not sure if they have double edged cutting blades. That means it can’t carry much material forward, which is important if you’re trying to level things out. I would look for a Box blade instead, if you want to actually level and profile driveways, parking, and lay down areas.
They have two blades.
56871544-9E6E-42E1-8057-0CAE389B80F6.jpeg

/ Bad Boy Land Grader #6  
A basic Landplane. They are good for road maintenance and weed abatement in some applications where rocks are minimal and soil does not clump.