Backhoe bucket

/ Backhoe bucket #1  

dirtymartini

Silver Member
Tractor
LS R4047 FEL & Backhoe
I have an LS R4047 with what I believe is the LB2101 backhoe. I currently have an 18" bucket but would like a narrower bucket...maybe a 10 or 12" Are there any aftermarket buckets available?

/ Backhoe bucket #2  
I looked around quite a bit but there is very little info about CUT backhoe buckets. There are differences in pin diameter and spacing between manufacturers and I can't find any "standard" diameter or spacing. I have an XR 4145 with the LB2100 backhoe. Mine came with an 18" bucket but I needed a narrower one for drain tile. My dealer had a new 12" LS bucket for $235 out the door. It wasn't worth it to me to buy aftermarket at that price.

/ Backhoe bucket
I agree. At that price I would "scoop" it up lol. I think Kioti's use the same backhoe. I found one on Ebay but he is asking $383 or best offer

/ Backhoe bucket #4  
My BH's long lost twin was on Mahindra's website too, and OEM is Taesung in Korea. Their global catalog showed parts like a thumb and a narrow trenching bucket I haven't seen offered here (9" IIRC). Maybe if you have any battle buddies stationed in Korea they could help source stuff and another dealer to check with.

/ Backhoe bucket
I just bought the Kioti 12" bucket on E-bay for $200. If the selers measurements are correct it should fit no problem. Wish me luck!