3-Point Hitch B8200 3pt parts

/ B8200 3pt parts #1  

BlownL67

Tractor
Kubota B8200HST/BF300A
I picked up a B8200 this Summer and have made good progress on the tractor except I am having a **** of a time finding 3pt hitch parts since they were removed from the tractor at some point in its life. I've scoured the internet and called every salvage yard possible and apparently 3pt arms and parts are in high demand. I know there are aftermarket kits out there but I am weary of the quality. I'm just a homeowner, but I like to have OEM parts that will fit correctly but the prices for new OEM are ridiculous. Does anyone recommend any aftermarket kits or have any spare 3pt stuff hanging around not being used ?

Thanks! Mark

/ B8200 3pt parts #3  
It wouldn’t have been much, but I scrapped the old stabilizers from my previous B8200 just this year. Since you are not getting any opinions here, I will post mine...
If you plan on keeping your B8200 (great machine btw) consider biting the bullet and get the oem 3 point from Kubota and be done with it.
In my travels on internet forums I’ve seen several mangled aftermarket 3 point parts. It’s easy to spend your money, so my opinion is worth what you paid for it!
Now for my reminiscing... if my previous B8200 was 4wd I’d probably still have it today. I got more work done with that beast than the next 2 machines combined.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

/ B8200 3pt parts #4  
When contacting your local Kubota dealer, DON'T call the parts department for the 3 point arms. They will be forced to price everything individually and it will cost a small fortune to purchase. Instead ask for the SALES department and see if they have something that will work sold under WHOLEGOODS. They may have soemthing from a newer B series tractor that may work.

Did you try any of the Tractor salvage yards?

Good luck!

/ B8200 3pt parts
Thanks for the replies guys. Like I posted originally, I called salvage yards nationwide and every single person said the 3pt arms are among the first parts to be spoken for when a tractor comes in. I tried all my local Kubota dealers in a good size radius to see if they had takeoff's or something and came up with nothing. I got lucky this morning when the gentleman who sold me the BF300 loader of his parts B8200 contacted me and said he will sell me all the 3pt arms off that parts machine he had. I'll post pictures when I get down to him and grab everything I need.

/ B8200 3pt parts #6  
Instead ask for the SALES department and see if they have something that will work sold under WHOLEGOODS. They may have soemthing from a newer B series tractor that may work.!

only 3pt kits are for the TLB series. BX, B26,L47,M62. That's it. It has to come though parts.

/ B8200 3pt parts #7  
When I break something that I consider important to the tractor, like your lift arms, I just buy new and forget it forever. It's the right thing to do plus I don't have to think about "what if" every time I use the tractor. Look at it this way: the cost of the lift arms is not what's in the Kubota price list, it's really only the difference in price between the factory parts as compared with aftermarket parts because that's how much extra is out of pocket.