B2650 HSDC

/ B2650 HSDC #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
Our village is looking to purchase a new "side-walk" tractor and must be less than 60" and front snow-blower capable.
Also will see mower duty in the summer.Just checking if any-one has this particular tractor(B2650 HSTC).Not interested in other brands.Have heard of some problems with the L3350's so staying away from that model.

/ B2650 HSDC #2  
Friend of mine bought one 18 mo. ago. No problems, happy camper. Mostly for blowing snow in winter and mowing in summer. He really likes the tractor and loves the cab.

/ B2650 HSDC #3  
IMG_0906.JPGIMG_0906.JPG

I have had mine about four months and it is great. Traded in a B 2920 and have not looked back. The cab is great summer and winter, the increased hydraulic capability is welcome. The only caution is being a narrow wheelbase tractor it is slightly top heavy, not dangerous just be aware. My ballast box weighs approximately 500 lbs. I have the 60" mower deck and like it. All in all a great tractor and does everything I ask of it.

/ B2650 HSDC #4  
Why it put the images upside down and doubled them I have no idea... sorry

/ B2650 HSDC #5  
I have a 2015 model of the B2650HSDC. I think it'll make a great tractor for your situation.

I have a rear blower and a rear (versus mid-mount) mower as that's what I had on hand and used with my previous tractor. As you know, with the mid-PTO, it'll accommodate both the mid-mount mower and a front blower.

I have ZERO complaints with the tractor. The cab is roomy, the heat and AC work great. Visibility is excellent, the ergonomics are good altho the 4wd lever could be more convenient.

If you have specific questions, I'd be glad to help.