B2150 4x4, motor won't turn

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #51  
Had a similar problem with my Kubota BX2200. It worked fine all morning but going back after lunch it would not start. After cleaning terminals, all looked good, but machine would not start. Went to my Dealer who found the positive cable, although it looked clean and solid, had rotted out under the sheathing and down a ways from the terminal connection. It explained a lot as I was getting intermediate and hesitant starting before that.
I had the same happen on my old B8200 - the forerunner to the B2150. The battery cable looked fine, ohmed out fine. But is could not handle any current because of all the corrosion hidden under the insulation. Put a new cable on; motor spun over like new.

The B8200 had a compression release too, that helped when starting with a weak battery.

The OP indicates the motor does not turn over even with a bar. That sounds like more than a bad battery cable.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #52  
The engine is locked up, injectors have been removed, starter is removed. OP said it ran fine earlier in the day. Engine may have gotten up to 1 revolution when he tried to start but now it is locked. An engine on a stand should be easy to turn over with the injectors out. Either something is binding where the flywheel is or something internally came loose or seized.

Did something go down the intake and is on top of the piston?
Did a bolt or clutch part bind the flywheel?
Did it drop a cylinder liner?
Piston seize in cylinder?
Cam timing jump and piston hitting valve?
????

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
Well , split the tractor. Engine turns and the shafts behind it turns. What now?

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #54  
Look for any evidence that a foreign object was jammed between the clutch and case and fell out during the split. It is good news your engine isn't locked up....right?

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #55  
How is the hydraulic pump driven? Off the transmission? I wonder if lowering the loader pushed something from the valve body back to the pump and locked it?

All the evidence seemed like a hydro lock issue, except you took the injectors out and could not have locked the engine. That points me to trans or hydraulic pump.

Glad its not the engine. Good luck and keep us posted.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #56  
Look for any evidence that a foreign object was jammed between the clutch and case and fell out during the split. It is good news your engine isn't locked up....right?
H of a thing that you split the tractor in order to see that, now, the motor will turn ... and still do not know what jammed it. Hope you have some other tractor to use while you play with this one... wild journey.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #57  
Well , split the tractor. Engine turns and the shafts behind it turns. What now?
If you have a high power impact gun you might try spinning the engine with that to see if you can duplicate the torque the starter tried to apply to the engine. I assume you checked the ring gear for damage and ensured the flywheel is not cracked at the mount bolts.

Did the bore scope reveal any internal damage?

Other than that I'm stumped.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
If you have a high power impact gun you might try spinning the engine with that to see if you can duplicate the torque the starter tried to apply to the engine. I assume you checked the ring gear for damage and ensured the flywheel is not cracked at the mount bolts.

Did the bore scope reveal any internal damage?

Other than that I'm stumped.
Had a kubota tech come over after it was split. He also looked and couldn't find any reason why it did what it did . He looked at everything and said he doesn't see e any problems , suggested I reassemble it , I did and it still turns. Bought all new filters and fluids yesterday , I'm putting them in today. We'll see one is started. He was as baffled as the rest of us.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #60  
Had a kubota tech come over after it was split. He also looked and couldn't find any reason why it did what it did . He looked at everything and said he doesn't see e any problems , suggested I reassemble it , I did and it still turns. Bought all new filters and fluids yesterday , I'm putting them in today. We'll see one is started. He was as baffled as the rest of us.
You may never know. Several theories were mentioned over the last 59 posts (like a loose bolt, a falling part lodged in flywheel teeth, etc. etc.) If it starts and runs normally after you get it back together declare victory and try to forget about it. ... but you won't !!