At its limit

/ At its limit #11  
Referring to pic 3, you'll get a little more lift if you raise the FEL and adjust the grapple angle so the stump is closer to the grill guard.
Lay it down, lower open grapple over it, clamp, roll back all the way, then lift. Gets the load much closer to the tractor.

/ At its limit #12  
Yikes! That's just a little bit IMPRESSIVE!

/ At its limit #14  
Sure it looks impressive.
Especially considering you had time to get off the tractor run around front and take a picture.
I dislike running anything at it's limit.
Stuff tends to break less last longer below the limit.

/ At its limit #15  
Very nice.

I recently learned that when I'm not able to pick up a stump with my grapple, that my pallet forks will work.

/ At its limit #16  
I agree with the statement about limits and durability but we buy our tractors with their uses in mind. I wouldn't road that kind of load for twenty miles but a few hundred yards to the brush pile going slow is fine.

Comes down to using common sense. If that is the kind of loads you are lifting all day every day I think you need a bigger machine but occasional use like that I don't see a problem with.

/ At its limit #17  
Id prolly figure out a way to split that big trunk and/or build a nice big fire around it and have it as the center of a new brush pile. Might take all season but fire gets rid of most stuff like that. You're gonna move it but its still there and will outlive you. Burn burn burn

/ At its limit
Sure it looks impressive.
Especially considering you had time to get off the tractor run around front and take a picture.
I dislike running anything at it's limit.
Stuff tends to break less last longer below the limit.
The picture from the front is a much smaller log than the stump

/ At its limit #19  
Id prolly figure out a way to split that big trunk and/or build a nice big fire around it and have it as the center of a new brush pile. Might take all season but fire gets rid of most stuff like that. You're gonna move it but its still there and will outlive you. Burn burn burn
That also can work with rocks, although you will need to be more patient. When I was a kid the people up the road from our camp had a huge boulder next to their house. If I recall, the house had been build so closely to it that we could barely squeeze by... and I was a lot smaller when I was 10 than I am now. Every night they would start a fire next to it, the neighbors would come over for cocktails and they would burn until bedtime. After it got hot somebody would take a few swings with a sledgehammer, and break chunks off. It took a couple of years, but eventually my father hooked onto the last piece of that boulder with his Willys pickup and dragged it off.

The OP's work was equally effective, and took a LOT less time. ;)