Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines?

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #11  
Unfortunately, they don't pay rent to have their towers on a person's land
Chances are they already paid for an easement or right of way.

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #12  
Hey - I would give a cell phone service provider free access and use of a portion of my property to install a tower. I'm currently on the very fringe of reception. A tower on my property would certainly be nice.

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines?
   / Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #14  
Hey - I would give a cell phone service provider free access and use of a portion of my property to install a tower. I'm currently on the very fringe of reception. A tower on my property would certainly be nice.
Do you know how bad those things are for peoples health?

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #15  
Yet they continue to pop up like mushrooms along with enhancements to existing.

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #16  
Do you think they care?

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #18  
We still have a landline.
I got rid of mine last fall. I really didn't want to but rarely use the phone, the internet was terrible and I saved $45/month switching to cellular for phone and internet.

The latter still sucks but at least I can get decent coverage by driving to the other end of my property, can stream radio stations in my truck and besides... 45 bucks is 45 bucks.

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines?
I got rid of mine last fall. I really didn't want to but rarely use the phone, the internet was terrible and I saved $45/month switching to cellular for phone and internet.

The latter still sucks but at least I can get decent coverage by driving to the other end of my property, can stream radio stations in my truck and besides... 45 bucks is 45 bucks.
I got a decent internet service from AT&T internet air couple month ago and $55 per month.
It is so much better than any other rural area internet service that I tried before except for starlink(quite expense $130 per month)
If the 5G available in your area, then consider getting it.

/ Are you looking to get rid of abandoned telephone landlines? #20  
I got a decent internet service from AT&T internet air couple month ago and $55 per month.
It is so much better than any other rural area internet service that I tried before except for starlink(quite expense $130 per month)
If the 5G available in your area, then consider getting it.

I have AT&T with a tower less than 3 1/2 miles from me, but there's just enough of a hill that it doesn't come in well. If I drive to the other end of my property it's a little better, but I rarely see 5G anywhere.