Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good?

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #61  
Playing field has really changed and not in favour of the consumer. Like the sign I once saw at a wrecker.

This isn't Burger King
You Don't get it YOUR way
You Get it OUR way
Or you don't get the Son of a ##$in thing!

Welcome to 2021 Folks.

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #62  
Playing field has really changed and not in favour of the consumer. Like the sign I once saw at a wrecker.

This isn't Burger King
You Don't get it YOUR way
You Get it OUR way
Or you don't get the Son of a ##$in thing!

Welcome to 2021 Folks.

Depressing.

But - I just ordered AA batteries from Amazon and they will be here tomorrow. $.44 each.

I don’t have to leave the house. I don’t have to put on shoes. I don’t wait in lines.

So, some things are still ok.

MoKelly

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #63  
Depressing.

But - I just ordered AA batteries from Amazon and they will be here tomorrow. $.44 each.

I don’t have to leave the house. I don’t have to put on shoes. I don’t wait in lines.

So, some things are still ok.

MoKelly
THAT..... is actually better than OK in my book!

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #64  
   / Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #65  
Maybe they changed their ways, but HF used to have their cashiers answering calls. That was frustrating while I took the time to drive there and try to buy something, meanwhile a random call gets priority and I have to wait while the cashier answers questions.
That used to really bug me at Radio Shack. The (generally clueless) clerk would be there trying to explain cellphone plans to someone equally clueless while ignoring people standing in line to check out. Unfortunately, they were generally the only game in town for a lot of what they sold so walking out gained me nothing.

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #66  
2AD91F86-CFA9-4108-8353-F36C402EB813.jpeg

/ Are Harbor Freight discount coupons gone for good? #67  
Unfortunately, they were generally the only game in town for a lot of what they sold so walking out gained me nothing.

Lack of competition tends to result in poor customer service as well as higher prices being charged.

MoKelly