archives?

/ archives? #11  
Larry, I'm fairly new here myself, but if there were sentence or spelling Police around they would have gotten me by now. Yes, this board is very different than most. Washington is as close as I've been to Oregon, and only a small part of Washington at that. Fort Lewis to be exact. eight weeks for BCT, and then again for about three days on my way to Vietnam. For a boy used to the South Texas plains, it was different. Anyway, welcome from a member of the small but growing <font color=blue>minority</font color=blue>.

/ archives? #12  
Bird, Coos Bay (just outside of) is where I grew up, and Bend was home for a number of years. We sold our home there, and own acreage down south (90 Miles ?) of there. I have relations darn near everywhere in Oregon! One side of the family immigrated to Oregon in the early 1850's and the other side in the 1930's. One brother ranches full time now (he's retired) over in eastern Oregon, one is in north central, and cousins coming out of the woodwork all over the place.

/ archives? #13  
<font color=blue>If I unchain my curiosity and interest fully, I am sure I would soon wear out my welcome (assuming such exists), and your patience... at least if I haven't made a sincere effort to find my answers in what has already been posted.</font color=blue>

Well, in addition to the archives (and actually with the increasing number of posts in this current forum, the archives seem small at only 7000-8000 messages) you can search away @ http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/search.pl ... if you don't find what you or looking for, or do but not exactly, just post a message to the thread that almost covers your question/concern, and that thread will be put at the top of that forum list so all will view it on the first page. Or, just start a new thread... you'll get a similar result either way.

In any event, welcome and please do enjoy the forum and the info the members contribute.

msig.gif