find out who made these lights and what the watts
are etc.
I sure would like to see all headlights to be amber
this would eliminate all glare and if there is fog with
the amber lights almost eliminate the fog as you can
see really well with the amber lights.

willy

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
All there is is the picture from Bad Boy's product page for the light kit. Nobody here seems to have recognized the actual lights.

It's pretty odd to me that these aren't some standard product offering by a known light maker. I find it hard to believe that Bad Boy commissioned the design/creation of a specific part just for this fairly limited accessory kit. But who knows.

Problem is sometimes the company marks up items to try and cover costs of R&D or custom fab work. I can tell you from personal experience working for a green tractor company. That some of the led lights we put on gators and sell for like 500$ each or a set are no better than what I have put on my own from Amazon purchases.
And that's exactly why I'm trying to find the lights by themselves. I don't need a $300 'kit' to install some $50 LEDs. These lights they use are very unlikely to be custom made for BB, so they have to be out there somewhere. I just can't find them. And without knowing the specs and whether they are spot, flood or combos I can't really just pick substitutes without the expense of trial & error.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #44  
BigBlue1 go threw the lights on amazon they
have a bunch and you just might find what you
are looking for

willy

I've searched over and over and over and cannot find these particular lights anywhere. And without specs it's a crapshoot to choose alternatives. I can, sure, but someone out there must know who makes these and I can wait...

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #46  
Old thread, but still...
No-hassle solution, and cheap:
Costco sells a 2-pack for $39. Feit Electric LED rechargeable portables, 2000 lumens each, said to be waterproof. Strong magnetic handle, very bright, works great stuck on my tractor rops, one forward, one rear facing. The charge lasts for several hours. No messing with wiring, mounts, or separate switches. Certainly would work on any mower, too. If you need to run even longer, buy two sets. Still a cheap solution.

Thanks. My main goal with this post was to identify the specific lights from the kit. I know there are other options out there but I'm seeking these since they are likely spec'd with proper light spread and power for the use case. I'm not really interested in playing around buying different things that may or may not really work well. My needs for lights are rare so to me if I can't find these I can live without. Weird take on things, sure, but it is what it is.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #48  
Trying to figure out why anyone would want lights on a lawn mower... You don't mow damp grass in the evening-night unless you are a fool.
I used to live in Phoenix and in the middle of summer at the peak of the monsoon season 11pm to 4am is the only time that you can stand to be outside for more 5 minutes. Lights would come in handy

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #49  
Thanks. My main goal with this post was to identify the specific lights from the kit. I know there are other options out there but I'm seeking these since they are likely spec'd with proper light spread and power for the use case. I'm not really interested in playing around buying different things that may or may not really work well. My needs for lights are rare so to me if I can't find these I can live without. Weird take on things, sure, but it is what it is.
LEDs designed for mounting on vehicles are either spot or flood pattern or you can get bars that have a combination of spot modules and flood modules. I wouldn't think there'd be any use whatsoever for spot pattern at the speed a zero turn can go so one would think a decent quality single module flood pattern that fits the space is going to be just as good if not better than what the manufacturer specced

Sure. Again, all this thread is meant to find someone that recognizes the lights from the Bad Boy package (manufacturer and/or model number). I know most people post things to find a solution. I don't want a solution, I want to identify these lights. Appreciate the help, but not what I'm seeking. Once I find the specific lights and learn about their specs I may seek alternatives. But at present I'm just seeking that info. I guess if someone has these lights and somehow has the specs that would suffice too. But alternatives are not needed.