Anyone recognize these LED lights?

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #31  
It might be better from a pure lighting perspective but I just don't want front-mounted lights. I nose into/between pine trees a lot while mowing (big pines I can't drive between but I still need to mow into the 'V' between them) and I wouldn't want the lightbar being the leading edge pushing into the branches. Plus I think it would be ugly. Just personal preference. I hardly ever need lights while mowing, except maybe way at the end of season in fall, so I'd rather have nothing than something that I don't prefer. It's also why I'm seeking other LED light options instead of spending $300 on the BB light kit. It's just not that important to me.
Makes sense. My mowing is 3.5 acres of open lawn with very few obstacles. To that, the curved light bar seems like it would be ideal...albeit...you're probably correct about it being ugly.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #32  
Yes, I have seen these lamps several times, and they are quite handy. They have a bright light, and it's convenient for working in low light. I often go out in the field early in the morning when the sun is still up, so the topic of lighting is important to me. The only disadvantage about these lights is the price - $240 a pair. You can look for a cheaper alternative at Shop Larson Electronics Online | Lightingandsupplies.com. The last time I ordered these bulbs there. In principle, the quality was decent.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights?
Yes, I have seen these lamps several times, and they are quite handy. They have a bright light, and it's convenient for working in low light. I often go out in the field early in the morning when the sun is still up, so the topic of lighting is important to me. The only disadvantage about these lights is the price - $240 a pair. You can look for a cheaper alternative at Shop Larson Electronics Online | Lightingandsupplies.com. The last time I ordered these bulbs there. In principle, the quality was decent.
Do you have a link for the actual LED lights that you're referring to? Or at least a model/part number?

Thanks!

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #34  
I'd like to add lights to my zero turn mower. The lights in this Bad Boy lighting kit look nice but the kit is almost $300. I'd like to either 1) confirm that these LED lights are really worth that investment; or 2) Find these lights or similar spec'd lights for sale directly and add them myself without the kit (for much less $$).

So, does anyone know what brand/model these lights might be?

088-0998-00-2.jpg
Those look to be from here- Bad Boy Lawn Mowers, Bad Boy Mower, Bad Boy Mower Parts. , but we cannot ensure their quality as we have no ties with this company. Bad Boy Mower Parts Lights
www.curtiscab.com offers similar lights at a similar price, but we do, however, ensure that they are of great value and quality. Curtis Industries Lights We hope that this information is helpful! Best of luck in your search,
-Curtis Industries LLC

Yes, that's the OEM and their light kit. I'm trying to find just the lights, hoping that they could be had for a lower cost than Bad Boy putting them together into a kit with wiring and the mounting plates. My initial thought is that I should be able to get a similar set of quality LEDs for about $100 and I can make my own mounting plates and wiring harness instead of giving BB almost $300 for the stuff. But finding similar size/shape/output/beam angle has proven to be challenging. Which is why I posted here to see if anyone recognized them.

Thanks. $250 is still more than it is worth to me. I'll find suitable pod lights eventually and do my own 'kit'.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #38  
My Kubota L35 lights weren’t that great at all. So I used a couple of Klein flashlights for front and rear. A great soft light for 8+ hours on a single charge. And later not trip in the dark when walking back to the truck. Going strong for three years now.
97D6CC30-A498-465F-8E70-4B1609784DC7.jpeg

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #39  
Trying to figure out why anyone would want lights on a lawn mower... You don't mow damp grass in the evening-night unless you are a fool.
I put a single LED light from TSC on the front of my Kubota GR2120. I hate the summer heat, and usually start cutting grass late in the day when shadows are long and I can see where I've cut easily. I often cut well into the darkness and the piercing LED light combined with the much softer and diffuse headlights make it very easy to see where I've cut and where I haven't. Since I've been cutting grass for well over a half century, in the early days putting myself through college doing it, I think it's safe to say I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
It's extremely humid here in the summer, and the grass is much more damp in the morning than in the first dark hours.

/ Anyone recognize these LED lights? #40  
Problem is sometimes the company marks up items to try and cover costs of R&D or custom fab work. I can tell you from personal experience working for a green tractor company. That some of the led lights we put on gators and sell for like 500$ each or a set are no better than what I have put on my own from Amazon purchases.