Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower?

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #11  
"Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower?"

Unimog does.

Here's mine.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 277
   / Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #12  
Quite a few bigger tractors do, and Deutz and SAME have or had some 70hp, 80hp orchard/vineyard models that did too... I almost bought a new SAME orchard model that was bi-directional that would have been a good sno-blower model about 4 or 5 years ago...

SR

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #13  
I don't mean to drag up a thread no one has commented on in a while, but with a PTO powered hydraulic pump and hydraulic PTO motor, you could mount a 3pt blower on the loader. You'll suffer a lose of efficiency with the conversion PTO-->hydraulic-->PTO, and if may limit what size blower you could run, but its possible.

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #14  
Yep, New Holland makes the current version of the old Versatile Two-Way Tractor. Our 100 hp runs a 10' blower on one end and a 14' plow on the other. 3-pt and PTO on both ends.

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #16  
   / Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #18  
"Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower?"

Unimog does.

Here's mine.

Lets see more photographs

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #19  
Here is mine,

A smaller tractor then what most have posted, but its an 18 hp , with 42" front pto 2 stage snowblower

1606964_10153685363760198_295447777_n.jpg

/ Anyone make a tractor that front mounts a 3pt snowblower? #20  
There used to be manufacturers who built a long shaft carrier to allow a rear PTO to run a front mounted snowblower with the addition of a 180* drop and adapter. I saw on in Ellensurg at the Deere dealer, and there was a JD 950 with a similar snowblower for sale on Tractorhouse for a while, most recently last year.