Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445

/ Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445 #1  

case310350

Bronze Member
Need to add some hydraulic fluid to my system nobody Cat dealer near me so I was wondering if Tractor Supply would have an equivalent but I can't find the spec

/ Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445 #2  
Need to add some hydraulic fluid to my system nobody Cat dealer near me so I was wondering if Tractor Supply would have an equivalent but I can't find the spec
Tractor supply TRAVELLER hydraulic/trans oil is what I replaced in my tractor, when it was time.
This is what the guys here on this forum, said was to SPEC for my BCAT CT225.
HTH'S
Terry

/ Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445 #3  
If this is the correct fluid, it is about half price from Bobcat fluid, I just purchased Thursday from Bobcat

Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydrauilic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-30) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technologically advanced additive system.

Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment
Employs a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drives gears

Specification Description
Product Type: Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid
Brand: Traveller
ISO Viscosity Grade: 46
Pour Point: -44 deg. F
Shop By: Bulk Discount
Flash Point: 435 deg. F
Manufacturer Part Number 590901

/ Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445 #4  
If this is the correct fluid, it is about half price from Bobcat fluid, I just purchased Thursday from Bobcat

Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydrauilic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-30) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technologically advanced additive system.

Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment
Employs a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drives gears

Specification Description
Product Type: Hydraulic & Transmission Fluid
Brand: Traveller
ISO Viscosity Grade: 46
Pour Point: -44 deg. F
Shop By: Bulk Discount
Flash Point: 435 deg. F
Manufacturer Part Number 590901
Yes, that is it!

/ Anyone know the spec on Bobcat hydraulic fluid ct445 #5  
I also use that in my CT235, seems fine to me, thinking I have changed it twice using the Traveler and she is still truckin. :thumbsup: