Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair

/ Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair #1  

deshwasi

Tractor
Desi#403
Let me first say that i am very thankful for this site and forum. learn so much here.

i was wondering if someone had any manual/part diagram (for the JD 855 tractor) illustrating the spring(s) that holds the PTO lever in engaged position. I havent yet opened the side panel fully but my PTO lever wont stay in the "engaged" position anymore. apparently there is some spring that helps it do that. If anyone has any pics/manuals where i could see that spring part, that would help a lot.

thanks

/ Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair #2  
jdparts.deere.com

/ Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair #5  
#24 hold the lever, but usually you have an electrical issue/safety switch issue that allows the PTO to drop out
(sent you a private message with more info)

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 11.09.20 PM.png

/ Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair
Thanks a lot for the info and diagram. I think it is the latch (part #24) but maybe part #25 as well. my 855 has a yellow knob on the PTO lever (unlike the flat kind in the pic). i will open it up from the side tomorrow to see if i can figure out how the latch (part #24) attaches (assuming the original broke off and disappeared).

/ Anyone have JD 855 parts/manual? Need help with PTO lever spring repair
anyone have a pic of where/what the PTO latch attaches to on the 855? i cant figure out and not sure what/how much i need to dismantle to attach it. I have the side panel out and not sure if i need to remove fuel tank or the black plastic dashboard to do the job (does the dashboard just pop off ?)