Anyone have a Pasquali?

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #1  

spechols

Silver Member
Tractor
Power Trac PT425
Looking for Pasquali tractor owners specifically in Pennsylvania because that is where I am located but would like to know how many of you have Pasquali tractors.
Thanks much
Stuart

/ Anyone have a Pasquali?
Yes, thanks - I have read everyone of these post.
Only one in PA that I saw was DavidNPro from Johnstown, PA. I have been trying to get in touch with him.
Are there any other current owners?
Many thanks
Stuart

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #4  
I am new to this site but would like to keep in touch with other Pasquali owners. I live in Lapeer, Michigan and have a 997 (late 70's or early 80's) I am currently looking to rebuild this tractor and would like to connect with someone in my area for hiring on as help for this project. Also looking to buy a sterring wheel for the 997, any response would be welcome.

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #5  
I have a ferarri 95 which as I gather is basically the same as the pasquali. I'm down in Ann arbor

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #6  
I have a ferarri 95 which as I gather is basically the same as the pasquali. I'm down in Ann arbor

I have a Pasquali 997 and bought it new in the late 70s. I live in Lapeer, MI. I use this tractor all the time and it is a real work horse. I also would like to connect with anyone in my area that owns a Pasquali.

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #7  
Very good machines, both Pasquali and Ferrari, along with Goldoni. They are everywhere on this side of the pond. Either abandoned on a shed in the middle of a field or working daily.

Awesome machines with cool features, like multiple PTO speeds, some can be synchronized with the rear diff to power trailers with differential, others offer a reversible PTO. Also some will offer front and rear diff locks.

Lots of HP on a small tractor.

/ Anyone have a Pasquali? #8  
I have a 971 pasquali. I did some research, found mention of the guy in canada, read where he has most parts for pasquali etc. So I go ahead and buy the pasquali. when I call the guy he says well that model they dont make parts for anymore... Alrighty then. ( might be time to update the website). But I managed to fix the small issues I have had so far. and I love the beast. hard to believe it is 33 HP and I have a hard time finding out the models of ruggerini engines and what models they are in. I saw a nice power steering set up on a front steer 971. but all of them must still be running as no parts machines seem to show up anywhere online. I joined this site to learn more and find people that own and use these cool 4x4 tractors.

/ Anyone have a Pasquali?
I have a 971 pasquali. I did some research, found mention of the guy in canada, read where he has most parts for pasquali etc. So I go ahead and buy the pasquali. when I call the guy he says well that model they dont make parts for anymore... Alrighty then. ( might be time to update the website). But I managed to fix the small issues I have had so far. and I love the beast. hard to believe it is 33 HP and I have a hard time finding out the models of ruggerini engines and what models they are in. I saw a nice power steering set up on a front steer 971. but all of them must still be running as no parts machines seem to show up anywhere online. I joined this site to learn more and find people that own and use these cool 4x4 tractors.
There is a Pasquali Garden Tractor group on Facebook. They will be more help. Not many people here with Pasqualis that I have heard from