Loader Anyone have a 70 or 70A loader with a hose support bracket?

/ Anyone have a 70 or 70A loader with a hose support bracket? #11  
Hmm, the joke's on me because mine doesn't have any holes in the loader mast square tube. Maybe it's just for the 70A but not the 70, contrary to JD's online parts catalog.
I should have the rebuilt bucket cylinder back for the weekend; I'll get the loader assembled and on the tractor and take another look at the whole thing all together.

On the 55 series tractors like mine the square tube is one long bar that goes through the frame in one piece from side to side. The loader mount bracket on the far side is then bolted on to the bar and that's where the bolt hole is used. Your 790 instead uses two separate short tubes that mount individually on each side, so you do not have that bolt hole. The 770/790 uses a different metal hose clip, M78725. It mounts to the loader arm as shown in the attachment.

Part Number: M78725
Part Price: 5.54 USD
On Hand: 0 Check Other Stores
Description: WIRE, HOSE 3/16 IN. DIA., TEAR DROP

Attachments

• 790 hose clip.jpg
    790 hose clip.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 224
   / Anyone have a 70 or 70A loader with a hose support bracket? #12  
I found my answer about the qh loader. Not it wo'nt work but, there is options out there to get on to work. Just not the one for like a 300cx qh.

/ Anyone have a 70 or 70A loader with a hose support bracket?
Thanks for the screenshot JD755. I have exactly the arrangement you describe, with separate short square tubes bolted to the frame and no hole for a bracket. Mine does have a hole on the underside of the loader arm, so I guess that's the sort of bracket it would take.
What steered me wrong apparently was the JD Parts screen (pic attached). Unless I missed a step, it says the M78725 holder is only for a 60 loader, and the square rod holder is for the 70 and 70A. Oh well.

Attachments

• loader bracket.JPG
    loader bracket.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 192
   / Anyone have a 70 or 70A loader with a hose support bracket? #14  
If youre still interested after all these years, I can send you picks of how I built mine. Just read this post today...