Anyone have 300+ hours on their RK55?

/ Anyone have 300+ hours on their RK55? #11  

timbowr64,

OH boy, not to be the harbinger of doom, but I would take a long look at that thing and make sure it's not a - heaven forbid - cracked transmission case, as I had on my older New Holland. That cost me almost $5 grand. The part alone was $2800. While it might well be just a seal, if you are under warranty especially, I'd be sure before it runs out!!
It's not an easy problem to find, and requires a very clean bottom on the tractor.

/ Anyone have 300+ hours on their RK55? #12  
Almost 550 hours on my RK55HC - preparing to do second hydro change plus full service. Problems: leaking tilt cylinder on loader (warranty), getting the filters off for the first change (see my 50-hour service thread), backhoe pin without a grease fitting (warranty), 3rd function gets "confused" at times, oozing remote, sticky 3ph control. Biggest complaint is limited visibility of loader implements (bucket/forks/grapple) due to high hood compared to my 23yo NHTC45D, especially when changing. Other than that, this thing has been pretty good. Lots of mowing with 7' finish mower and log moving/brush work with grapple