Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor?

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #111  
Give it a rest, it's getting old. I forget you are the 'expert' in everything including growing mulch hay (grass) for mushroom growers.

Why I keep you on ignore.
For someone “ignoring“ me, :poop: you sure reply to all my comments quickly.
My last post only took you 2 hours. You can’t resist sidecarflip.

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #112  
I selectively look at your drivel and then poke a bit. You are extremely easy, must be a ******* too.

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #113  
You know I never replied to your nasty profanity laced PM's either. You are quite the 'operator'.

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #114  
I selectively look at your drivel and then poke a bit. You are extremely easy, must be a ******* too.
Ok mr. “Big M’s”
hahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor?
Looks like this thread has turned into a pi$$ing contest. I often wonder what the prize is for winning such a contest...

My guess is that there isn't much of a prize, so why would anyone want to participate...

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #116  
Looks like this thread has turned into a pi$$ing contest. I often wonder what the prize is for winning such a contest...

My guess is that there isn't much of a prize, so why would anyone want to participate...
I'm not entirely convinced it is not shtick for our entertainment. These two go at it all of the time, just about any topic, but I guarantee you if either was in a pinch the other would help out in a heartbeat. :ROFLMAO:

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #117  
I'm not entirely convinced it is not shtick for our entertainment. These two go at it all of the time, just about any topic, but I guarantee you if either was in a pinch the other would help out in a heartbeat. :ROFLMAO:
They'd both be standing on the side of the road arguing how long the legal limit is on the tow strap while the cop's writting them both up for not giving way.

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #118  

It's bad when you have to go through 117 comments to see discover that only about three of them answer the original question.

Maybe everyone needs to heed Thumpers advice "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."

/ Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #119  
They'd both be standing on the side of the road arguing how long the legal limit is on the tow strap while the cop's writting them both up for not giving way.

Actually, I was correcting him on legal width limits. It wasn’t ”arguing”.
I copied and pasted the law from the Title 75 Statues so nobody would take his misinformation and get ticketed for being over width, or worse, cause an accident.

Maybe you should look at it that way, too.
I’m not the type to “whistle past the graveyard” if someone could be helped from an accident or a heavy fine.

Last edited:
   / Anyone ever "delete" the dpf on a tractor? #120  
Why did the thread drift to trucking regulation from Farm TRACTOR engine modifications? Personally I don't care about trucking regulations. If I delete DPF from my TRACTOR the state troopers will not swarm my property to inspect my little machine. We don't even have emissions requirement for vehicles in my county. No building codes or inspections for anything I do on my property. No permits to build anything including septic systems or ponds.

Only reason I know the federal gov exists because they pay people to do stupid stuff in the National Forest and and now and then clear cut sections only to leave most of the wood on the ground to become a fire hazard.