Anybody use a curved screen monitor for typing and business applications

/ Anybody use a curved screen monitor for typing and business applications #11  
"I looked at the curved monitors and the sticker shock was the first con. I did like the fact there wasn't so much swing the head around from one-end-to-another."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dean
There isn't a simple answer here. It's more of a preference and how deep the pockets can go. If the OP can afford it, no problem. My DW told me my budget and I stayed in it, plus with the extra savings, I got 2 more sticks of RAM. A win-win really.

I could of went with a HiSense wall TV 4000K 65-inch monitor with all of those fancy HDMI and other ports, sat in the recliner with the coffee mug and pulled up the side stand for keyboard and mouse. :LOL:

/ Anybody use a curved screen monitor for typing and business applications
I'm looking for a large monitor for my mini desktop. Would one with a curved screen marketed to gamers make things like copying and pasting with the mouse, replying to TBN, typing emails , and working with spread sheets more difficult or easier? Computer gaming isn't in my plans.
Many thanks to everyone who's advised me on monitors. Every answer has given me something to think about and they're all appreciated. If i didn't give any of the replies a like it was purely by accident.
Now I've got some thinking to do.
Stuck

/ Anybody use a curved screen monitor for typing and business applications #13  
The double-wide monitors are driven like 2 separate monitors from what little I saw. They are just smooshed together tight in one package. Also if you are going to run 2 monitors on an arm, make sure both the monitors and arm are compatible. Not all monitors can be mounted to an arm. Ask me how I learned that...

/ Anybody use a curved screen monitor for typing and business applications #14  
I would suggest you go somewhere like Costco or Best buy and lay eyes on one running, estimate where your head is going to be, and see if it suits you