Buying Advice Anybody buy/install or review an atvcabs cab for a BX? (2370/2380)

/ Anybody buy/install or review an atvcabs cab for a BX? (2370/2380) #21  
Well, I bought the Original Cab with the glass windshield and electric wiper, and rear view mirrors. It was here in two days. WOW!
Great customer service. I’m anxious to put it on, but still have leaf bagging this year, so I’m going to try and hold off putting it on until later in October. I also have a LandPride snow pusher with the backdrag option coming. Hopefully the weather prognosticators are correct, and I wear the tires bald pushing the 48”+ of the white stuff this winter.

/ Anybody buy/install or review an atvcabs cab for a BX? (2370/2380) #22  
Congrats Robert, on your purchase I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

/ Anybody buy/install or review an atvcabs cab for a BX? (2370/2380) #23  
Well, I bought the Original Cab with the glass windshield and electric wiper, and rear view mirrors. It was here in two days. WOW!
Great customer service. I’m anxious to put it on, but still have leaf bagging this year, so I’m going to try and hold off putting it on until later in October. I also have a LandPride snow pusher with the backdrag option coming. Hopefully the weather prognosticators are correct, and I wear the tires bald pushing the 48”+ of the white stuff this winter.
Have you installed it yet? If so what is the height installed? I have to tilt my Rops back a bit to fit in the garage. I dont see the height installed.