Any recipes for low carb snack bars with habanero?

/ Any recipes for low carb snack bars with habanero? #11  
Mix together 1 cup each, cashews, cherries, almonds and dark melting chocolate. Add 1 teaspoon or more to taste of habanero powder. Put in saucepan. Cook on med-low until chocolate is melted. Stir all together until coated in chocolate. Spoon onto waxed paper. Cool in fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy.

Of course, cherries and chocolate have sugar, so not really low carb. Maybe substitute some sugar free dark chocolate and dried strawberries. Strawberries are not so high in sugar. If you really want bar shape, mold them after they go on the paper, but before they cool.

I just skip the cooking part and eat the nuts like trail mix.
Use a similiar recipe, but add 1 Tbs chopped crystalized ginger (spicy), 1/4 cup chopped dates. the cherries, dates, and chocholate help hold it together. Have not try the habanero in it, but souinds good!

/ Any recipes for low carb snack bars with habanero? #12  
Slightly off topic but somewhat in line. My wife tried this today and it turned out amazing. Take a can of sweetened condensed milk and put in a crock pot for 8 hours, lay the can on it's side fully submerged in water. Do not open the can, put it in the water unopened and make sure the water completely covers the can.

Set crock pot on low and let it go for 8 hours. After 8 hours take the cans out and let them cool on the counter. Open them up and enjoy some very good caramel.

It works, I just had some and couldn't tell the diff. from store bought caramel. The slow cooking process caramelized the milk/sugar. Drizzle some of that on your healthy bars. : )
Ha ha, sounds yummy, but low carb? I might just give this a try though.