Any pricing yet on the new E tractors?

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #32  
70 horse but 40 at the PTO? That's efficient, LOL
Yeah, I noticed that. Yuck.

Don't get me wrong, I like innovation and we as humans have gotten to the technology level that we're at by trying new things and experiencing trial and error. Having said that, some ideas just don't make sense for the application. A fully electric plug-in tractor really does seem like one of those. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try it, but this business of forcing such an idea on the public (and we all know that's coming) is what the bigger problem is.

It's very possible that a hybrid ICE-battery powered tractor might actually be an innovation that makes sense for the application, but there are powers that be that apparently don't even want that as an option.

There really is a larger agenda in play here and that makes me think we'll never see another legit election. 2016 will never be allowed to happen again.

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #33  
Probably separate motor for the PTO. And what's the joystick for? :oops:

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #34  
Any guess how many of those electric tractors will be running on their original factory power train 40 years from now?

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #35  
Any guess how many of those electric tractors will be running on their original factory power train 40 years from now?
You have to include the battery as factory power so I'd say ZERO will still be around in 40 years.

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #37  
.......snip.......

4 hours operating time, you gotta be kidding me. better have a portable gas fired genny on the 3 point to charge it up..

............snip.......

Better yet - have a PTO powered generator.........:ROFLMAO:

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #38  
My guess is there will be zero of ANYTHING built today still operating in 40 years. LOL
And at that point my Allis Chalmers will be 104 years old and still going. LOL

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors?
The battery will be obsolete in 20

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #40  
It would be something if the battery would even last 10 years
I don't know how long it takes to charge but say you get farmers
in the same area with 20 tractors what will happen to the electric
company will the power lines still be up???
EV's are really a JOKE! They cost more than a gas car and the
electric IHMO is not that much cheaper driving than a gas and
the emissions are not less because of what is used to produce
the power the ev. Compare the cost of the ev + hookup etc and
then a gas car in the long run I can't see how an ev is better and
with an ev you are restricts to where you can go!

willy