Any lottery winners here?

/ Any lottery winners here? #41  
Local social club - Turner Hall has a weekly Queen of Hearts drawing, last Friday my name was drawn, had a chance to win $180k, if Queen of Hearts shows, my selection was 5 of clubs, still worth $250. Still have about 40 numbers left. At least this money stays local as they also have a 50/50 drawing each week that goes to different organizations.

Dave

/ Any lottery winners here? #42  
I won $20 off a scratcher last week

Course I spent $20 on scratchers

/ Any lottery winners here? #44  
Zombie thread... I used to buy scratchoffs. Generally one per day, if I won it would be "reinvested."
Bigger winnings would go into my bank account; one time I won a grand. With that I bought a set of cutting torches and a used outboard.
For the past year winnings have been scarcer than hen's teeth; when I did win, it was generally a break even prize. After buying a 3 dollar ticket every day for over a month without winning I stopped. Last weekend I was cleaning out my truck and found a 5 dollar winner... I bought an ice cream with it.

/ Any lottery winners here? #45  
Hey, at least you had some entertainment.
My wife got the entertainment. I spent 12 bucks on mega millions and power balk tickets. Then got her a couple scratchers in her valintines Day card.

I might as well hand my money to the clerk and walk out with nothing. If I scratch them, they will be losers. Wife will usually break even though.

/ Any lottery winners here? #46  
Every morning my feet hit the floor I feel like a lottery winner!
Seriously though, I have the worst luck with any type of gambling game.
I usually don't waste my money although when the last couple of big jackpots were a billion + dollars I did waste a few bucks. I hope the winners appreciated that LOL.

/ Any lottery winners here? #47  
Glad you paid attention to those lessons in school.
Speaking of, did you see where the government wants to create a new tax on those who received a public education but don't use it. Don't worry though, it's not a mandatory tax. It's a voluntary tax on those that are mathematically challenged.

It's called the lottery.

But hey, it's fun to dream about emirates easy 6 result. That's worth a dollar! :)
While the lottery is a form of taxation on those who choose to participate, it's important to note that the proceeds generated from lotteries often go towards supporting various public programs and services, such as education and infrastructure.

While not everyone may win the lottery, the possibility of winning can be a source of entertainment and hope for many individuals. Additionally, lotteries often generate significant revenue that can be used to fund important public programs that benefit society as a whole.

Overall, while the lottery may not be a perfect solution, it can serve as a way to generate funds for public programs and provide entertainment for individuals who choose to participate.