Any AGCO compact owners here?

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #1  

CountryBoy

Silver Member
You never hear much about the AGCO compacts but if you have one how do you like it? They look like nice little tractors,I have looked at them and if they are as good as they look they should be nice machines

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #2  
I have an Agco ST35 and like it. It is the same as a Massey Ferguson or the new compact Caterpillar Challengers just painted a different color.

Attachments

• 306907-Agco ST 35.jpg
    306907-Agco ST 35.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 322
   / Any AGCO compact owners here? #3  
Like has been said, the MF, AGCO and Cat are almost the same. I just traded off a MF 1250 for a MF 1440. I need a few more hp. They are very good heavy duty compacts. Their prices was dropped as of February. At least the MF were. The AGCO ST35 is the MF 1433 and the AGCO ST40 is the MF 1440. The others cross also.

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #4  
The TA Iseki's are very similar, so you will find some interest in the Iseki forum. Nice machines.

/ Any AGCO compact owners here?
I have a Deere and love it,but I can't help but think MF/Agco/and the Cat would be money well spent.Too bad Agco does not push there compacts a little more.

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #6  
best money you can spend i think there iseki's.. all compacts are imported from jap-china.. I think up to around 30hp or so..

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #7  
Caterpillar has new compact tractors? Does anyone have any info or pictures?

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #8  
Are your referring to the Challenger Line of compact tractors? I think they are rebadged MF/Agco/Iseki units marketed by Caterpillar...

Check the link....it says, "And all of these great new machines are sold, serviced and supported by the world-renowned Caterpillar dealer network -- the best trained, most responsive dealers in the business. For complete information on the new Challenger product line, make tracks to your nearest Caterpillar dealer."

Mark

/ Any AGCO compact owners here? #9  
You'd think they'd have cat engines nope iseki... i've only seen them at local caterpillar truck/HD truck/rental store so i'd assume you're local caterpillar place has them.

I seen some articles that they had several contacts with iseki on several dozer and other stuff for parts of asia on a diesel progressive mag.